Shop this look
- Autumn Woods' free-flowing flower-and-vine motif evokes images of meticulous crewelwork embroidery. Refreshingly clean and open, this richly textured hand-tufted rug is colored in warm autumnal tones and crafted in India with artisan quality; its softly shimmering viscose cut-pile motif contrasts a ground of long-wearing New Zealand wool loop pile. Durable cotton canvas backing Primary materials: Wool and Viscose Latex: Yes Pile height: 0.4 inches Style: Contemporary Primary color: Colonial Blue Pattern: Geometric Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. Color: Multi.
- Similar itemHost a stylish dinner party with this Circles Mirror tray from Notre Monde. Crafted by hand it features a unique blue patterned base with a contrasting black driftwood rim. A truly one of a kind piece, it’s perfect for serving aperitifs and looks wonderful paired with more elegant home accessories from Notre Monde.Key features: * Material: driftwood, mirror * Dimensions: 61x61x4.5cm * Contemporary round tray * Blue mirror base with a contrasting black driftwood rim * Beautifully crafted by hand * More home accessories available from Notre Monde
- Find Dinnerware at Target.com! Vintage-style and shallow pasta bowls enhance the rich and distinctive flavors of homemade pasta entrees, salads and savory soups. With the rustic authentic look of antique dinnerware, CHEFS pasta bowls bring out the genuine flavors and spices in homemade cooking. and shallow hand-painted ivory color bowls with antiqued edge have all the character of vintage tableware serving entrees, side dishes and desserts. CHEFS pasta bowls present pasta marinara, fettuccini Alfredo and stuffed manicotti in classic style. Available in a set of individual ounce bowls and a capacity quart serving bowl, these durable, stoneware... Color: Light Off-White.
- Safavieh's Cambridge collection is inspired by timeless contemporary designs crafted with the softest wool available. This rug is crafted using a hand tufted construction with a wool pile and features main accent color of gold. Hand-tufted of a 100-percent wool pile, this handmade wool rug features a special high-low construction to add depth and unusual detailing inspired by Moroccan design updated with today's freshest colors. Durable cotton canvas backing Primary materials: Wool Latex: Yes Pile height: 0.5 inches Style: Contemporary Primary color: Gold Pattern: Geometric Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. Size: 10' x 14'. Color: Gold.
- Similar itemHot Pink Persian Pillow Time to mix it up. This pouf combines quirky hot pink with exotic Moroccan design for a floor pillow that’s bursting at the seams with personality and style. It’s got that alluring ambiance of bold, bright and beautiful that refuses to be ignored. Set it in the living room for a dramatic pop of color, or put it in a drab corner for instant spiced-up style! The cushion has unique chic that brings your character and taste into focus, full of fuchsia flourish! Covered with fuchsia leather Fuchsia-toned embroidery Stuffed with firm cotton batting Hand-stitched and embroidered by Marrakesh artisans Made in Morocco
- Similar itemMud Australia is a Sydney-based modern design company, specializing in durable dining- and serving-ware. The plates, mugs, bowls, and serving platters come in a variety of colors that blend together in a unique way - so you can mix and match, or simply choose a variety of shades that all complement each other. Founded in 1994 by Shelley Simpson, Mud Australia pieces are designed with an emphasis on linear form and function. Artisans work with only the highest quality materials including Limoges porcelain. Each piece is crafted by hand - this means slight irregularities in size, glaze, and texture may occur. This is to be expected with any handmade product, however, and is part of what makes each product truly unique and special. The porcelain clay is tinted throughout, as opposed to simply coloring the surface with a glaze. This gives a unique depth of color to each individual piece, and an above average consistency for handmade products. The interior is then coated with a clear glaze, while the outside is left natural, and lightly sanded to create a beautiful hand-feel. With time and frequent use, the exterior will become smooth from handling, adding to the individuality of each piece. The pieces are safe for use in the dishwasher, microwave, and even the oven - perfect for everyday use! Available in a wide variety of colors:
- Similar itemBring exquisite detailing to your kitchen with this Moroccan Frost Mirror tray from Notre Monde. Beautifully crafted by hand, this one of a kind tray features a mirrored base with a frosted Moroccan inspired design. Finished with a contrasting driftwood rim, it’s perfect for serving drinks at a dinner party and adds a touch of elegance to any meal.Key features: * Material: driftwood, mirror * Dimensions: D61x4.5cm * Mirrored tray with a frosted Moroccan inspired design * Finished with a driftwood rim * Beautifully crafted by hand * More home accessories available from Notre Monde
- This hand-washed and hand-carved rug is constructed with a luxurious New Zealand wool blend. This rug has a geometric pattern that will bring a clean, contemporary ambiance to any room. Primary materials: New Zealand wool blend Contains latex Pile height: 0.70-inch Style: Contemporary Primary color: Antique white Secondary colors: Gold, almond Pattern: Geometric Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Overstock.com tries to represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the photo. Color: White.
- Similar itemJet Set Blue re-imagines a standard dinnerware pattern for contemporary dining. The simple white center is outlined with a thin blue border, but it is the outer rim that captures the eye, with a subtle ridged element framed by a thicker band of alternating blue tones. These are broken into four quadrants by unique tab accents. The look transforms your tabletop into a canvas of modern design and color. The wide rim on these generous bowls were designed for balancing a piece of bread or crackers to accompany a hearty soup. But you'll use these bowls for salads, pasta and even ice cream. Crafted of porcelain. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Set of 4 rim soup bowls, each measure 9 inch diameter and hold 14 ounces.
- Similar itemSeat Yourself in Sheik Style Trussed up in tangy tangerine. You can almost taste the Moroccan citrus in the air with this bright orange floor pillow in the room. It’s a simple pouf with a hand-embroidered design of geometric proportions for a look that’s eclectic and fun. Bring a touch of tangerine tones and a thoroughly artistic ambiance to your bedroom or living room with this oh-so-exotic piece of seating. Covered with tangerine leather Coral-toned embroidery Stuffed with firm cotton batting Hand-stitched and embroidered by Marrakesh artisans Made in Morocco
- Similar itemAccent your mantel or tabletop with this versatile textured brass tray set. Handmade from heavy gauge brass sheets, each tray details a unique hammered finish. Used as elegant serving trays or Moroccan inspired decor, this staggered round set of 2 is both practical and chic.
- Similar itemBlue as the Moroccan Mediterranean Shock your guests with this electric blue bolster for the floor. It’s the perfect accent seat – with high-quality design and looks that energize. Be prepared, though – it’ll become the focal point in your room with its vivid hue and geometric embroidery. Stunning, bold, and invigorating, it’s that bit of bohemian chic that you’ve been looking for to spice up an exotic ambiance. You’ve found it in a pouf. Covered with turquoise leather Turquoise-toned embroidery Stuffed with firm cotton batting Hand-stitched and embroidered by Marrakesh artisans Made in Morocco
- Similar itemThe essence of nature is transformed into a sophisticated setting with the simplicity and style of this charming all-white embossed fruit design. Whether formal and casual, English Countryside adds a touch of class to your dining pleasure. One of our best selling patterns, there is a full array of accessories for a beautiful and complete casual dining statement. Crafted from superior quality stoneware, this pattern is dishwasher safe, oven safe, freezer safe and microwave safe. You'll find yourself using this bowl at every meal. It's perfect for cereal in the morning, salad at lunch and ice cream for dessert. Set of 4 cereal bowls, each 7 inch diameter and hold 30 ounces.