- Similar itemPedro GarciaPerforated Suede Slingback Bootie, Camo PrintDetailsPedro Garcia bootie.Perforated camo-print suede upper.4 3/4" covered heel, 1" platform.3 3/4" equivalent.Peep toe.Slingback strap with grip closure.Cork midsole.Metallic leather lining.Serrated rubber sole."Candela" is made in Spain.Designer About Pedro Garcia:In 1925, Pedro Garcia opened his shoe business in Alicante, Spain. In 1954, his son, the second Pedro Garcia, led the company, focusing on exquisitely made women's shoes. Today, the third Pedro Garcia, grandson of the original Pedro, oversees the company with his sister, Mila. Although the modern collection looks different than the original 1925 designs, what remains the same is a dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: no appliqués, zip closure, no pockets, semi-lined interior, tulle, solid color, side closure, a-line style.
- Similar itemThis dreamy cotton-voile Imany dress from Parisian label Mes Demoiselles will bring romance to summer days. It's a laid-back cream colour and falls loosely to mid-calf making it as on-trend as it is pretty. Simply slip on some strappy sandals and go.
- Accordian style envelope clutch in croc embossed oyster leather with multiple compartments, signature prisma corners and snap button front closure. Interior zip pocket with logo patch and two slit pockets. 100% Lambskin. Rhodium hardware. Measures: 9"L x 7"H x 1"W. Made In China.
- Woven cotton-blend sheath dress. Asymmetrical v-neck. Gathered at bust. Side slip pockets. Tonal top stitching and panel seaming. Hidden back zipper closure. Fully lined.
- Similar itemPedro GarciaSofia Perforated Suede Bootie, Olive CamoDetailsPedro Garcia camo-print perforated suede bootie.4 1/2" covered heel with 1/2" platform; 4" equiv.Slingback strap with grip closure.Peep toe.Leather lining and footbed.Rubber sole provides traction."Sofia" is made in Spain.Designer About Pedro Garcia:In 1925, Pedro Garcia opened his shoe business in Alicante, Spain. In 1954, his son, the second Pedro Garcia, led the company, focusing on exquisitely made women's shoes. Today, the third Pedro Garcia, grandson of the original Pedro, oversees the company with his sister, Mila. Although the modern collection looks different than the original 1925 designs, what remains the same is a dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
- MarchesaValentina Floral Beaded Envelope Clutch Bag, Pink/MultiDetailsA couture-inspired confection that takes center stage, this Marchesa Valentina clutch is embellished with flourishing florals.Beaded, floral embroidered leather with shiny light golden hardware.Includes removable chain shoulder strap; 10" drop.Snap-closure flap top with decorative faceted crystal/pave bands.Tulle lining; interior pocket and golden Marchesa logo plaque.Reinforced metal corners.7"H x 9 1/2"W x 2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb 4oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.
- Modernize your impression of plaid in this chic madras patterned maxi skirt. Textured silk dupioni flows in single layer, dispersing from waist seam shirring at front & back. Elasticized smocked waistband is finished with a modest ruffle. Pieced panel at sweep adds unmistakable dimension as stripes flow in a different direction. Spicy muted hues are created by crisscrossing stripes of yellow, moss, maize, pink, red and tobacco atop an ivory ground. Calypso St. Barth leaves their signature mark of casual elegance with the addition of side seam pockets.
- Similar itemOyster grey leather 'Prisma Envelope' clutch from Alexander Wang featuring a foldover top with snap closure, multiple interior compartments, an internal zipped pocket, an internal logo patch, an embossed crocodile effect and silver-tone hardware.