Shop this look
- Similar itemThe Amoebe emerged in 1970 in several editions for Verner Panton’s famous Visiona installation. The Danish presented revolutionary new living concepts there, which are still very current and even modern. The name Amoebe shows that Verner Panton thought of living organisms in his one-piece, flowing chairs – Panton’s natural shape doesn’t know any aging. The Amoebe is a succeeded example for this type of ground-based lounge chairs and it embodies the happy-cheeky 70s. Conventional chairs weren’t desired anymore, it was about low, comfortable furniture to be used in many different ways instead. The flexible backrest of the Vitra Amoebe Highback shows up sculptural over its head and it forms a kind of canopy over the user. The Amoebe Highback armchair therewith transmits a feeling of comfort and retreat – especially in big, open rooms. Vitra manufactures the organic armchair of a laminated structure with foam cushions, which are coated with the sophisticated Tonus fabric by Kvadrat.
- Similar itemDesign by Verner Panton, 1959.By Vitra. Combining the elegance of the 1950s with the quirky style of the 1960s, the Heart Cone Chair owes its name to its heart-shaped silhouette. The large, projecting wings of this comfortable chair can be interpreted as a modern take on the classic wing chair. The pointed base of the chair's cone-shape is mounted on a brushed stainless steel cruciform foot. With its additional seat cushion, the sleekly upholstered shell offers comfortable seating in a variety of spaces. Available in a wide range of fabric colors.
- This beautiful Mid Century style club chair is a perfect addition to both the modern and traditional home. Natural light was a fundamental in Mid-Century homes and many of the houses had floor-to-ceiling windows.Hughes Chair's angled architecture is a sleek departure from boxier, squared shapes that were popular in the 1950s.
- Similar itemAdd award winning design to your home with the Masters Chair in grey from Kartell. Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet this chair is a striking tribute to three iconic chairs; the 'Series 7' by Arne Jacobsen, the 'Tulip Armchair' by Eero Saarinen and the 'Eiffel Chair' by Charles Eames. Each one is evident in the cleverly reinvented design; now with a more contemporary feel it is both roomy and comfortable with a special finishing which gives it a velvet like touch. Suitable for outdoor use and available in several colours, this practical yet stylish chair design is also stackable ideal for simple storage.This design was presented with the prestigious '2010 Good Design Award' by the Chicago Athenaeum - Museum of Architecture and Design.For more information on Kartell products and how to care for them please see our buying guide here. Key features: * Material: dyed modified polyproplene PMMA - grey * Dimensions: W57xH84xD47cm, seat height: 46cm * Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet * Suitable for outdoor use & for stacked storage * Available in several colours * Matching Masters stool also available * Wipe carefully with a damp cloth to clean
- Similar itemDesign by Joseph Paul D'Urso, 2008.By Knoll. The Joseph Paul D'Urso Swivel Lounge provides a playful balance between utility and whimsy. Its assertive design adds distinction to any reception or lounge, particularly in today's more relaxed workplaces and hospitality settings. The seat height is adjustable and is operated with a low profile lever, flush mounted on the underside. The base is available in three finishes: Polished Aluminum, Black texture or White textured finish. Select base finish, then select upholstery textile and color.
- Design by BassamFellows, 2014.Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller.The Bevel Corner Chair's chiseled silhouette is at the very heart of its design intent. Designer Craig Bassam describes that his team's objective with the Bevel Sofa Group was to create pared-back elements that would "support people in a comfortable way with a simple, shaped cushion." Utilizing dimensions that can accommodate sitters of different sizes, while also complementing classic and contemporary designs, BassamFellows conceived the collection's signature feature: the angled backrest. Combined with multiple layers of fiber and down within the seat and top cushions, the design promotes a soft, pliable place to lounge while still offering support for sitting upright.The Bevel Corner Chair can be combined with other items in the Bevel Collection to create customized sofa sectionals. Available with a curated textile offering and ebony finish ash wood legs. Product Features: Bevel Sofa Group also offers a Club Chair, Settee, Three-Seat Sofa and Chaise Lounge units and an Ottoman As part of a modular system, ganging hardware is attached with each custom-made piece Seat and top cushions feature multiple layers of fiber and down Kiln-dried, corner blocked frame features unidirectional webbing for strength Solid ash wood legs with ebony finish Sharp, clean silhouette with attached seat cushions Tailored upholstery available in a wide range of textiles and colors Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- Similar itemBring contemporary style to any space with the iconic Louis Ghost chair from Kartell. Designed by Philippe Starck this comfortable smoke grey armchair is inspired by the Louis XV style, it features a distinctive baroque edge yet remains thoroughly modern. Durable, shock and weather resistant, this chair can also be safely stacked up to six high for easy storage. Ideal for bringing stylish charm to the home or work place the Louis Ghost chair is available in clear, glossy white and smoke grey finishes. For more information on Kartell products and how to care for them please see our buying guide here. Key features: * Material: batch dyed polycarbonate * Dimensions: W54xH94xD55cm * Seat height: 47cm, arm height: 67cm * Designed by Philippe Starck * Baroque inspired contemporary style chair - smoke grey * Available in clear, glossy white & smoke grey finishes * Wipe carefully with a damp cloth to clean
- The Jess Lounge Chair i s a true fusion of modern and traditional design. Its sleek structure and polished stainless steel legs are seamlessly juxtaposed against the traditional tufting and 1960's inspiration. The Jess Lounge Chair makes for a versatile piece that can blend in or stand out depending on the color fabric you choose. The Jess Chair is currently available in eleven color ways in velvet material. Please select desired color in the drop down menu above. Dimensions : 36"W x 34"D x 32"H. Legs : Stainless Steel. Cushions : Tufted. Photos : Jess Lounge Chair Shown Here in Moss.
- Just elegant enough to bring to mind the traditional French interior, the Emeze Club Chair offers the comfort we all look for in today's casual setting. Made of solid oak, this chair embraces a natural finish and grabs attention with its hand dyed saffron-colored Belgian linen upholstery. It is perfect for the French-inspired living room, lounge or other interior. 37 inches high x 27 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Seat height: 19 inches; seat depth: 26 inches; arm rest height: 24 inches. Constructed from solid oak, finished in a natural oak finish. Belgian linen hand dyed in saffron coloration.
- Similar itemThis beautiful Mid Century style club chair is a perfect addition to both the modern and traditional home. Natural light was a fundamental in Mid-Century homes and many of the houses had floor-to-ceiling windows.Hughes Chair's angled architecture is a sleek departure from boxier, squared shapes that were popular in the 1950s.
- Featured in nearly every Florence Knoll interior, the Saarinen Executive Chair remains one of the most popular Knoll designs. Originally introduced in 1950, the chair transformed the notion of what executive seating could be with its fluid, sculptural form and modern finishing. The timeless and versatile design continues to fit seamlessly into work, conference, lounge and dining applications of any decor. Features: The Eero Saarinen Collection. Designed by Eero Saarinen, 1950. Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Arm Chair. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. More fabric and color options are available;