- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Leather Shield Bag, Light PlatinoDetailsVitello calfskin leather "Rockstud" tote by Valentino.Platino hardware includes signature pyramid studs.Removable shoulder strap, 15" drop.Rolled tote handles, 4" drop.Extended-double-zip dome top.Inside, one zip and two open pockets.Canvas lining.Metal feet protect bag bottom.12"H x 13 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D.Bag weighs 2lbs. 10oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemA timeless colour and a texture rich finish insist that these vertiginous Jimmy Choo sandals are your go-to for glamorous get-ups. Glossy black leather coats the sultry silhouette as the stiletto heel and metallic platform promises to elongate legs and elevate your style. Rounded toe. Gold-toned buckle closure. Leather insole, suede leather sole. You walk on 95mm-3.75" 120mm-4.75" heel. 25mm-1" platform.
- Similar itemSummon long, warm weathered days in this carefree relaxed fit short. Classic cotton twill features a mid-length inseam that can be worn rolled up. Back is structured with two welt pockets. Waistband is accented with a single hook & eye and zip fly closure.
- Similar itemSilk crepe de chine blouse in linen tone featuring a deep V neck and circular insert at the front. 100% Silk Dry clean only. True to size with a relaxed fit.
- Similar itemA cuffed hem lends a casual feel to lightweight cotton Band of Outsiders shorts. Pleats relax the high waisted silhouette, and D ring tabs accent the waistband. 4 pocket styling. Hook and eye closure and zip fly. Fabric: Lightweight weave. 96% cotton/4% metallic. Wash cold. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 11in / 28cm Inseam: 3in / 7.5cm. Available sizes: 2,3
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenPadlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, Tan/GoldDetailsFinely grained calfskin with brass hardware.Piped tote straps, 6" drop.Shoulder/crossbody strap, 19" drop.Two-way extended zip top.Signature skull padlock with hanging covered keys.Piping detail frames tote silhouette.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; canvas lining.9"H x 13"W x 7"D; bag weight: 2.2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemSerged edges define the shutter pleated yoke of this charming Nina Ricci top. A stylized floral pattern details the silk twill front panel, and the graceful V back reveals a peek of skin. Lightweight jersey back panel. Cap sleeves. Semi sheer. Fabric: Silk twill / jersey. Front panel: 100% silk. Back panel: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Imported, Madagascar. MEASUREMENTS Length: 22in / 56cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 42
- Similar itemHigh heel wedge sandal. Patent leather, suede, or snake printed leather upper. Adjustable buckle ankle strap. Cork or straw wedge and platform. Padded insole and man-made sole. Measurements: Heel height 4½", platform 1½"
- Similar itemBalenciagaGiant 12 Nickel City Bag, TangerineDetailsBalenciaga Giant 12 Nickel City Bag features bright nickel hardware, hand-stitched detailing, and optional shoulder strap.Tangerine soft lambskin with nickel hardware, including stud and buckle detail.Tote handles with 4" drop; removable shoulder strap with 9" drop.Zip top.Exterior zip pocket.Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.9 1/2"H x 15"W x 5 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb 12oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.