- Similar itemHigh waisted stretch wool blend tight-fitting skirt with elasticated waist and diamond design combining a light stretch hip section with heavy-weight double-knit lower skirt. Fall/Winter 1987/88 'Forbidden Gaultier” Collection by 'JEAN PAUL GAULTIER pour EQUATOR”. This new and unworn piece is from the House of Liza's Archive Collection.
- Similar itemGraphic hardware punctuates the sleek, minimal design of this must-have structured MILLY tote. Leather. Imported. Double handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap. Zip closure; lined. Exterior front flap pocket with turnlock closure, interior zip pocket, two slip pockets. 13.5"L x 6"W x 11"H; 5" handle drop, 20" strap drop.
- Ancient Greek Sandals black vachetta leather Alethea sandals detailed with thin crossover straps at vamp. 0.50" (13mm) midsole, approximately. Open toe, toe ring, thin toe band, wide instep strap, adjustable slingback strap, silvertone 'golden wing' buckle. Buckles at ankle. Leather and rubber sole. Available in Black . Made in Greece.
- Similar itemThis Katie Ermilio skirt is rendered in silk double face satin and features a high waist, an oversized bow at the front and a midi length pencil silhouette with an exaggerated split at the side. Hidden zip back closure. Material: 100% silk double face satin. Color: red. Fully lined. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemReed KrakoffBoxer Micro Tote Bag, BlueDetailsMatte leather; silver hardware. Detachable crossbody strap; 22" drop. Double tote handles; 3 1/4" drop. Front snap pocket; back slide pocket. Buckle and belt details; hanging logo ID tag. Inside back open pocket; fabric lining. 6 1/2"H x 8 1/4"W x 2 3/4"D. Weighs 1lb. Imported of Italian material. Designer Reed Krakoff is an American designer with a career that spans over 20 years. His most recent fashion venture is an eponymous line of women's ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes in the tradition of great American sportswear design. The Reed Krakoff collection juxtaposes utility with femininity; it's both functional and poetic - a new look of sophistication, but one with an unequivocal American ease and confidence. The collection's debut marks a new era of luxury in modern American fashion.
- Ancient Greek Sandals' handmade black calf hair and leather Alethea sandals detailed with thin crossover straps at vamp. 0.50" (12mm) midsole, approximately. Open toe, toe ring, thin toe band, wide instep strap, adjustable slingback strap, polished "golden wing" buckle. Buckles at ankle. Leather sole with anti-slip rubber heel. Available in Black . Made in Greece; fur country of origin: Ireland.
- Similar itemGold leather medium 'Happy' tote from Lanvin featuring a front flap with turnlock closure, two chain link straps, and an internal zipped pocket. Measures: 9.25" H x 11" W x 4.5" D, strap drop measures 10".
- Similar itemSatin, Lace, Hook-and-bar, zip, Side pockets, Pleated detailing. Composition: 70% Cotton, 30% Polyamide.
- Similar itemPrada beige suede T-strap flat sandals embellished with metallic silver leather tassels and silvertone dome studs. 0.25" (7mm) heel, approximately. Open toe, toe thong, three metallic silver leather tassels at T-strap, ankle strap with silvertone buckle, polished silvertone dome studs. Buckles at ankle. Leather footbed . Leather sole. Available in Beige/Silver. Made in Italy.