- Similar itemLight-blue leather (Cow). Two top handles, shoulder strap. Black trim, buckle-fastening wrap-around strap, detachable buckle-fastening strap fastening at handles, designer-embossed luggage tag, snap-fastening front flap compartment, back patch pocket, silver hardware. Inner patch pocket. Fully lined in gray faille, beige leather. Open top. Comes with dust bag. Designer color: Sky Blue
- Manolo Blahnik thong sandal in leopard-print suede. Thong strap upper with buckled slingback. Padded snake-print cork footbed. Leather lining and sole. 1/2" flat stacked heel. "Valig" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.
- Similar itemHigh waisted stretch wool blend tight-fitting skirt with elasticated waist and diamond design combining a light stretch hip section with heavy-weight double-knit lower skirt. Fall/Winter 1987/88 ?Forbidden Gaultier? Collection by ?JEAN PAUL GAULTIER pour EQUATOR?. This new and unworn piece is from the House of Liza's Archive Collection.
- Pebbled cowhide leather with silver hardware. Tubular tote handles, 6" drop; buckled strap detail and leather ID tag. Belted straps secure front snap-flap pocket; back snap pocket. Inside, two zip wall pockets and one slide pocket; twill lining. 10"H x 13"W x 4"D; weighs approx. 3lbs. Imported.
- A woven leather style that's dressier than your thong sandal, the Sesto Meucci Guenna is crafted with comfort in mind, giving it the look and feel you want for a day of strolling. Calfskin straps woven at vamp. Open toe. Buckle adjusts slingback strap. 1 1/4" stacked heel. Padded leather insole for comfort. Leather sole. "Guenna" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemYou not only have an affinity for for French decor and stunning design, you also want to leave an impression! In what better color to do so than deep red? Wear this linen-blend skirt in a hue found exclusively at ModCloth to the local art museum, and you'll stand out from the crowd without drawing attention away from the art! Its paneled, flared cut is breezy for the summer, and its generous waistband includes a matching tie belt that can be worn in a bow or simply tied in a knot. Pair this skirt with a cool-colored blouse and pointed toe heels for a look so chic, you could be on exhibition for your flawless style! Crazy about this striking skirt? Check out this dashing design in a host of other haute hues!
- Similar itemMatte leather; silver hardware. Detachable crossbody strap; 22" drop. Double tote handles; 3 1/4" drop. Front snap pocket; back slide pocket. Buckle and belt details; hanging logo ID tag. Inside back open pocket; fabric lining. 6 1/2"H x 8 1/4"W x 2 3/4"D. Weighs 1lb. Imported of Italian material.
- These tan leather sandals have an open toe and a thong front strap with a light blue white and brown handmade ceramic eye bead detail. The shoes have a side buckle fastening sling back heel strap with a signature gold metal wing buckle. The sandals are made of chemical free leather and may fade with exposure to sunlight. Leather.
- Similar itemAn abstract print frames solid panels to give a silk Piamita skirt a playful-meets-classic look. A tie waist and front slit finish the piece. Hidden side zip. Unlined. Fabric: Silk twill. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 22in / 56cm