- Similar itemRed silk gypsy skirt from Yves Saint Laurent featuring an ankle-length, an elasticated waist, a ruffled panel at the level of the thigh, a sheer layered skirt overlay and a ruffled panel at the hem. This skirt dates from the '70s. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemReed KrakoffBoxer Micro Tote Bag, BlueDetailsMatte leather; silver hardware.Detachable crossbody strap; 22" drop.Double tote handles; 3 1/4" drop.Front snap pocket; back slide pocket.Buckle and belt details; hanging logo ID tag.Inside back open pocket; fabric lining.6 1/2"H x 8 1/4"W x 2 3/4"D.Weighs 1lb.Imported of Italian material.Designer Reed Krakoff is an American designer with a career that spans over 20 years. His most recent fashion venture is an eponymous line of women's ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes in the tradition of great American sportswear design. The Reed Krakoff collection juxtaposes utility with femininity; it's both functional and poetic - a new look of sophistication, but one with an unequivocal American ease and confidence. The collection's debut marks a new era of luxury in modern American fashion.
- Manolo BlahnikValig Leopard-Print Suede Thong SandalDetailsManolo Blahnik thong sandal in leopard-print suede.Thong strap upper with buckled slingback.Padded snake-print cork footbed.Leather lining and sole.1/2" flat stacked heel."Valig" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemRed velvet midi skirt from Comme Des Garçons vintage featuring ruffled detailing at the hip, drawstring fastening and a longer front hem.
- Leather. Imported. Double top handles, detachable adjustable crossbody strap. Zip closure; lined. Exterior compartment with magnetic snap closure, interior zip pocket, two interior slip pockets. 16"L x 5"W x 10"H; 6" handle drop, 20" strap drop.
- Similar itemLanvin red leather espadrille sandals styled with goldtone curb-chain trim and tonal tassels at front. 0.25" (7mm) heel, approximately. Open toe, toe thong, slingback ankle strap with antique goldtone buckle. Buckles at ankle. Woven jute footbed. Leather sole. Available in Red. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack cotton and linen blend tie waist skirt from Isabel Marant featuring a high waist.
- Ancient Greek Sandals black vachetta leather Sofia slingback sandals detailed with thin crisscross straps at vamp. 0.50" (13mm) midsole, approximately. Open toe, thin toe band, adjustable slingback ankle strap, silvertone 'golden wing' buckles. Buckles at ankle. Leather and rubber sole. Available in Black Made in Greece.
- Similar itemSky blue calf leather mini 'Atlantique' tote from Reed Krakoff featuring a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, round top handles, a handle wrap, an open front pocket, two side pockets, a top zip closure, an internal logo patch, an internal detachable pouch and a leather charm.