- Similar itemLong, single breasted car coat with leather trim in a smooth, short hair faux fur. Notched lapel. 2 button front fastening. Long sleeves. Patch pockets at hips with a stitched in place flap. Lined. Knee-length. Color: Metropolis. 100% polyester; Trim: 100% lambskin; Lining: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: denim, solid color, high waisted, colored wash, front closure, button, zip, multipockets, no appliqués, straight leg. Measurements: Width at end: 7.8 inches.
- Similar itemDistressed open toe suede lace-up booties. Thin ankle strap with silver metal buckle. Side zip. By Free People. Leather. Made in Portugal. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 1/4”
- Rag BonePlatini Side-Stripe Cropped PantsDetailsRag Bone Platini pants in crepe with contrast sides.Low rise.Pleated front; side pockets.Straight legs taper at hem.Cropped above ankle.Tab/zip front.Triacetate/polyester.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- A covered wedge elevates a pair of peep toe MM6 Maison Martin Margiela booties. Inset elastic gores detail the short shaft, and a pull tab accents the top line. Rubber sole. Leather: Pigskin. Made in Italy. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 3in / 75mm. Available sizes: 35,36,36.5,37,37.5,38,38.5,39,39.5,40
- Alexander McQueenArch-Front Military-Style CoatDetailsAlexander McQueen heavy felt military-style coat.Turtleneck; button front.Long sleeves.Side pockets.A-line shape with dramatic arched hem in front.Virgin wool; rayon/cupro lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemSuede taper toe wedge ankle boot designed with a covered side zip. Approximately 3.25" heel (85mm) Signature red leather sole Available in Black Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Details: denim, solid color, mid rise, logo detail, faded effect, colored wash, front closure, button closing, zip, multipockets, straight leg. Measurements: Width at end: 5.85 inches.
- Similar itemSuper soft, slightly nubby coat in a double faced wool-cotton twill. Peaked lapel. Hidden placket. Button front. Deep tortoise buttons. Long sleeves. Flap pockets at hips. 1 interior slit pocket. Lined. Slightly oversized fit. Length hits above the knee. Color: Black. 56% cotton, 44% virgin wool. Made in the USA.