- Similar itemSweeping maxi utility coat with beautifully tiered tonal layers in the front. Lightweight fabric overlay atop a warm, drapey fleece base with leather trims. Trench inspired silhouette. Belted, with zip and button closures. By Nicholas K. 50% Viscose. 30% Wool. 20% Polyester. Dry Clean. Import.
- Similar itemOff white silk pussy bow collar shirt from Alexander McQueen featuring a mock collar, a bow ribbon, a concealed front button placket, long sleeves, button cuffs, a sheer construction, a curved hem and grommet ring details at collar.
- Pleated sides faux mini leather skirt
- Similar itemBy Hansel From Basel. Polyester, spandex. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemLightweight oversized chiffon blouse featuring a standup collar, v-neck, and long sleeves with single snap button cuffs. Semi-sheer.
- Similar itemThese Lysse Leggings boast a wide, four-way stretch waistband that flattens the tummy for a flattering silhouette.
- Structured seaming and metallic shine lend architectural elegance to a Elie Tahari's wool trench.
- 12th Street by Cynthia VincentFaux-Leather Pleated Mini SkirtDetails12th Street by Cynthia Vincent faux-leather (polyurethane) mini skirt. Pleated. Natural rise. Thick waistband. Back darts; center zip. Hem hits at upper-thigh. Dry clean only. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Rag Bone TRAFFORD lace up peep toe in blackDesigner About 12th St. by Cynthia Vincent: Borne of a traveled, tested, bohemian spirit, Los Angeles based Cynthia Vincent has mastered universal appeal to become one of the industry's leading contemporary designers. This year Cynthia celebrates 12th St. by Cynthia Vincent's 10-year anniversary with a collection resurrecting best-selling sweaters over the years, as well as a selection of signature footwear.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.