- 7 For All MankindExclusive Skinny High Gloss, Olive DetailsThe Skinny is the the skinniest fit from 7 for All Mankind, and our exclusive snake-print denim adds a new dimension to your denim wardrobe. Skinny cut in snake-print denim with glossy coating.Classic five-pocket style.Approx. 8" rise.Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in the USA of Turkish material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm. Measurements may vary with size; measurements given are for size 28.Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemA new spin on one of our signature designs, the Melodie Double-Wrap Leather Bracelet is detailed with glossy resin cabochons and gold logo studs. Worn alone or stacked with other styles, this tomboy-chic accessory adds a graphic element and a touch of shine to everyday looks. Italian leather and metal. Collar stud closure. Adjustable. Length: 15.3" (38.3 cm) Width: 0.6" (1.6 cm)
- A classic Rebecca Minkoff clutch in rich pebbled leather. Buckle accents detail the magnetic front flap. Subtle contrast trim and optional, adjustable shoulder strap. The divided, lined interior has a zip pocket and a small patch pocket. Gold tone hardware. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 17oz / 0.48kg. Imported, China. Measurements Height: 6in / 15cm Length: 10.75in / 27cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 22in / 56cm. Available sizes: One Size
- TheoryIsita Open-Front BlazerDetailsTheory Isita style blazer in Apulia crepe.Open front; two welt pockets.Long sleeves; five-button cuff.Back peplum; flared hem.Viscose; dry clean only.Made in USA of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theory:Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Similar itemThe perfect jacket to don after practice with soft, stretchy fabric and a fit that looks great on everyone.,Learn why we love Pilayo. Watch the video >
- Similar itemDetailed with bezel-set cabochons in multiple shapes, our Audrey Cuff brings a graphic element and a chic mix of jewel tones to your look. It’s an artful design that plays to the season’s fresh, crisp palette, while polished gold adds shine. 16K gold-plate metal. Resin and glass stone details. Interior diameter: 1.9" (4.8 cm) Exterior diameter: 2.3" (5.8 cm)
- Similar itemNude Antigona Small leather envelope clutch
- Similar itemThe Alex Mid Rise Skinny Snake features a snake print all over. Zip fly with single button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with belt loops. Rise: 8" Inseam: 31" 74% Cotton, 24% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- GUESS Originals Collection. WHY YOU NEED IT: The next generation of denim, this printed skinny jean is made with our Performance fabrication that offers more stretch than any other denim. Its extreme percentage of stretch gives you great flexibility and comfort for denim that fits like second skin. A foil-print snakeskin design offers a sexy, modern finish that won't go unnoticed. FIT DETAILS: 10" high front rise, 14" back rise, sits at natural waist. Ultra-skinny fit through hip and thigh. 10" skinny leg opening. 30" inseam.