- Similar itemParker Crepe Jacket Parker was established when veteral NYC designers Laurieanne Gilner and Derek Farrar were challenged to fill a void in the marketplace for "great tops". Since its inceptions in Fall 2008, Parker has been applauded by retailers and consumers alike as the "go-to" brand in this category. Laurieanne travels the globe seeking out vintage prints from the 20's and 50's. She re-interprets them with an eclectic, Paris-meets-Brooklyn sensibility. Derek is the modern couturier. He incorporates the details - whether it is a seam or a ruffle - with the modern girl in mind. The result is a collection of weightless, easy garments with impeccable fit that work season after season. No button jackets are all the rage as they are not your typical office wear but can go to work or be paired back to skinnies or a skirt. The jacket will be your go-to piece as the color and fit are amazing. The jacket has a fold-over panel, slash front pockets, awesome seam detail and a classic silhouette. The jacket measures about 24 ½ inches from shoulder seam to hem. Fabrication: shell 100% silk, lining 100% polyester. Care instructions: dry clean.
- Similar itemSizing: 24=00, 25=0, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=10, 31=10-12, 32=12 Zip fly with button closure. 5 pocket construction. Allover snake print. Skinny leg. Approx. 8" rise, 30" inseam. Made in USA. Fiber Content: 98% cotton, 2% spandex. Care: Machine wash.
- Similar itemA sleek, logo-etched bar polishes a streamlined envelope clutch cast in liquid-shine patent. Pair it with your favorite LBD for a sophisticated evening-out ensemble. Brand: Jimmy Choo. Style Name: Jimmy Choo 'Marilyn' Patent Clutch. Style Number: 884274. Magnetic snap-flap closure; Interior slip pocket; six card slots; Leather; By Jimmy Choo; made in Italy;
- Similar itemRing your wrist with a burst of delightful color. This gorgeous antique gold-tone stretch bracelet features star and cloud cabochon with mixed multi-colored faceted beads. Gold tone stretch bracelet with star and cloud cabochon Mixed multi-colored faceted beads. Stretch. Antique gold. Metal/glass/plastic. 7.5" length x 0.75" width; star & cloud cabochon drop 2"
- Try your hand at effortless color. This sleek stretch bracelet from Jones New York is cast with faceted cabochons in beautiful, blue hues. Crafted in silver-tone mixed metal. Approximate diameter: 2-1/4 inches. Purple.
- Similar itemWith uptown sophistication and downtown edge, this supple lambskin envelope clutch elevates a classic, oversized silhouette with modern details. It is inspired by the architectural minimalism of photographer Nicolas Alan Cope.
- Similar itemTechno fabric Logo detail Solid color Round collar Single-breasted Zip Single chest pocket Multipockets Long sleeves Goose down interior. Material:100% Polyamide
- Rock steady in HUDSON denim. Ankle crop sports a mid rise and super skinny leg. Jean features a super stretch black and cream python jacquard print throughout. Five-pocket construction. Zipper welt accents on the front thighs. Tonal topstitching and hardware. Logo rivet on coin pocket. Union Jack logo label at the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 74% cotton, 24% nylon, 2% elastane. Hand wash cold, dry flat. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 26 in ; Outseam: 35 in ; Inseam: 27 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 5 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 27. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Joe's Jeans Mid-Rise Python-Print Skinny Ankle Jeans Details Exclusively ours. Joe's Jeans python-print jeans. Mid rise. Five-pocket style. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cropped at ankle. Skinny legs. Cotton/modal/spandex. Made in USA of Italian materials. Designer About Joe's: Introduced by Joe Dahan in 2001, Joe's was a pioneer of creating different styles for various body types. This Los Angeles-based line is known for its excellent fit and Southern California flair. Size: 27. Color: Grey. Age Group: Adult. Material: 56%COTTON 40%MODAL 4%ELASTANE.