Shop this look
- Similar itemServed on a Tree Reminiscent of the days when people ate off of tree bark trenchers, this lovely wood platter serves style along with dinner. No two platters are the same, because these pieces are individually carved from natural reclaimed fir wood. Each one is full of rugged warmth and rustic style. The shallow tray is ideal for entertaining or decorating with candles or accessories, and will be quite the conversation piece! Crafted with reclaimed fir wood Finished with a durable, food-safe lacquer Hand-carved by skilled artisans Knotholes and cracks vary from natural craftsmanship Due to the natural knots and fissures, may not hold liquid reliably Eco-intelligent: conscientiously sourced, inventive and utilitarian Hand-wash only
- Bowls of Refreshing Springtime With a bit of bright color and a smooth, hand-carved shape, these little green salad bowls are decorative as well as functional. The crisp avocado green of each bowl’s honeycomb carved outside edge represents the breezy warmth of invigorating springtime moods. Vibrant and carefree, the eclectic and colorful bowls will look great when full of food or empty and on the shelf – the perfect pop of color to bring energy to your space! Crafted with reclaimed mango wood from Thailand Finished with a durable watertight lacquer Hand-carved by skilled artisans Food-safe, easy care Eco-intelligent: conscientiously sourced, inventive and utilitarian Hand-wash for best results Colors may vary due to natural craftsmanship Set of two (2) side salad bowls Matches the other Avacado Green Mango Wood pieces
- Similar itemThis Towle Smokey Quartz Round Bowl features graceful curves accented with intriguing hammering on the exterior, and a burst of translucent "jewel" colored enamel on the interior. This bowl is ideal for serving your guests everything from mashed potatoes to pasta to fruit salad. Makes a great home decor accent, as well. Crafted of food-safe alternative metal alloy, this bowl will not scratch or dent under normal use and never requires polishing. Oven safe for warming food and freezer safe. Hand wash with mild soap and dry with a soft cloth. Smokey quartz round bowl measures 11 inch diameter x 5 inch high.
- Similar itemThis beautiful Mikasa Countryside Square Bowl will add sophistication to your table setting. From serving your hungry family to creating a great centerpiece, this uniquely shaped bowl will add extra interest to your table. Goes beautifully with our Italian Countryside dinnerware, but the ivory accents will coordinate with any dinnerware set. Constructed of durable aluminum with ivory, enamel polish accents. Food safe, warms up to 140 degrees F for hot food service and can also be chilled for cold food service. Not for use in dishwasher or microwave. Hand wash with warm water. Square bowl measures 12 inch wide x 2-3/8 inch high.
- Serve in style with this snack platter by Sebastian Conran for Universal Expert. With two compartments to separate food, one fitting the white porcelain bowl and a large indentation on the timeless beech wood, this is perfect for serving an array of two-part food combinations. Either use as a board to serve pre-dinner canapés for dinner party guests, or use as an individual plate to serve main meals in a rustic fashion. This versatile platter makes a great gift idea or a fantastic addition to any home.Key features: * Material: wood, porcelain * Dimensions: tray: L35xW14xH1.4cm * Dimensions: bowl: D13.5xH7.2cm * Two compartments * Beech wood board * Accompanying bowl included * More accessories available from Universal Expert
- Similar itemUnique, Natural Style Add instant ambiance to the dinner table with the style and charm of the Nambe Butterfly Salad Bowl with Servers. Made of durable, dense acacia wood, this bowl glows with warmth and features a patterned grain of varying shades. The accompanying salad servers have acacia wood heads and sculpted metal alloy handles. Nambe Butterfly Salad Bowl with Servers: 3-piece salad and server set. Footed bowl is carved from acacia wood. Servers feature metal alloy handles. Design is fluid and airy with upward lines and an undulating rim. Wash by hand. A Closer Look: Footed bowl is carved from richly grained, stain-resistant acacia wood. Servers combine acacia wood working ends with metal alloy handles. Take Care: Naturally resinous, acacia wood will not absorb stains or odors, and the bowl can be hand washed with warm, soapy water. About the Brand: Nambe is a company recognized worldwide for its award-winning designs and admired for its dedication to both artistic integrity and everyday functionality. Dimensions: 16? x 13.25? x 6.5?.
- Find Serving Dishes, Trays And Food Stands at Target.com! The Lipper International Acacia Wave Bowl with Salad Servers is a modern classic. This wood salad bowl holds enough for the whole family, and guests, too. Pair it up with matching wood bowls or mix it up with glass or ceramic bowls. Your choice. Totally modern—totally retro. Cleans up with a damp cloth.
- Scrumptious new serving ideas are sailing your way! From shrimp to seafood dip, this sea-themed serving set is the perfect way to present your appetizers, snacks, and hor d'oeuvres. The set includes a serving platter with gentle ocean-like waves, a shell-shaped bowl for dips or sauces, and a small spoon handmade of cherry wood. Crafted of fine porcelain, the artist's original hand-blended oxides provide a vibrant color scheme reminiscent of an ocean sunrise. Lead-free, food-safe, microwave and dishwasher safe (spoon should be hand washed). Made by hand in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Also available in sunset (see below). Dish sizes are as follows : Tray - 12" long x 8.5" wide. Shell Bowl - 8" long x 5" wide x 2.5" deep. Spoon - 5" long.
- Indoors or out, enhance any tabletop or buffet with the distinctive, sturdy Rachael Ray Dinnerware Pendulum 10-Inch Round Stoneware Serving Bowl. The unique geometrics and visual beauty of Mediterranean tilework and floor mosaics pattern, shapes and colors inspired the style of this beautiful serving bowl. The generously-sized serving bowl is microwave safe and can be lightly warmed up to 250°F, so it provides the perfect dish for serving an ample portion of Rachael's Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips with Cheddar for lunch or dinner with friends. And with Rach’s keen eye for vibrant home style with personality plus, the dish is the ideal go-to piece for dining occasions from informal meals to special celebrations. The serving dish is dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup. With a Quality Assurance Guarantee, makes the perfect partner for Pendulum dinnerware and the other tableware and kitchen products in the Rachael Ray collection. Make a style statement without making a fuss, with the durable, distinctive Rachael Ray Dinnerware Pendulum 16-Piece Stoneware Dinnerware Set. ? Set Includes: 10" Serving Bowl The distinctive serving bowl is made from sturdy, nonporous stoneware that is perfect for both everyday meals and entertaining Oven safe to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (up to 30 minutes), the stoneware serving piece is also dishwasher and microwave safe This stoneware serving dish mixes and matches with many other great pieces from the Rachael Ray collections Quality Assurance Guarantee Quality Assurance Guarantee - Dimensions: 10.5" wide x 10.5" long/deep x 2.5" high. Material: Stoneware. Made in China. Care Instructions : Dishwasher Safe.
- With a scalloped silhouette and wavy-grained acacia wood, Nambe's Coral salad bowl evokes seawater flowing over coral reefs. Although it's large enough to serve a whole dinner party, the bowl's tapered shape makes it easy to park on a crowded table. Pile it up with your favorite creation and watch how green lettuce, orange carrots, red peppers and purple cabbage stand out against the wood's rich polish. Brand: Nambe. Style Name: Nambe 'Coral' Acacia Wood Salad Bowl with Servers. Style Number: 1029887. Salad bowl: 15 1/4"L x 14"W x 7"H; Servers: 12 1/2"L; 2 lbs; Set includes salad bowl and two servers; Naturally resinous acacia wood will not absorb stains or odors; Designed by Wei Young
- Similar itemThis beautiful Mikasa Countryside Round Bowl adds a touch of elegance to your dinner gatherings. Crafted from aluminum and highlighted by a striking enamel polish ivory center, this bowl is accented with scalloped edges and ridged details around the rim. It's the perfect way to bring vegetables or sides to the table in style. Bowl is food safe, warms up to 140 degrees F for hot food service, and can also be chilled for cold food service. Not for use in the dishwasher or microwave. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. Round bowl holds 1-3/4 quart x 10-3/4 inch diameter x 3-1/2 inch high.
- Scrumptious new serving ideas are sailing your way! From shrimp to seafood dip, this sea-themed serving set is the perfect way to present your appetizers, snacks, and hor d'oeuvres. The set includes a serving platter with gentle ocean-like waves, a shell-shaped bowl for dips or sauces, and a small spoon handmade of cherry wood. Crafted of fine porcelain, the artist's original hand-blended oxides provide a vibrant color scheme reminiscent of an ocean sunset. Lead-free, food-safe, microwave and dishwasher safe (spoon should be hand washed). Made by hand in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Also available in aqua (see below). Sizes are as follows : Tray - 12" long x 8.5" wide. Shell Bowl - 8" long x 5" wide x 2.5" deep. Spoon - 5" long.
- Similar itemPerfect for serving everything from individual salads to movie-night popcorn, this handsome wooden bowl is crafted from durable and attractive acacia wood. Our exclusive acacia wood serveware offers a modern twist on timeless designs and makes a chic addition to any table.Manufacturer: Sur La TableMaterial: Acacia woodCare: Hand wash only with soft, damp cloth. Do not soakUse: Keep away from heat sources. Not for use in microwave or oven. To prevent drying, oil periodically with neutral, food-safe oilDimensions: 6" x 3"Capacity: 30 oz.Made in the Philippines exclusively for Sur La Table