Shop this look
- Like a volcanic rock that when it breaks apart reveals a jewel within, Rock is an interplay of surprises and contrasts. Mysterious and severe outside, diamond-bright and iridescent inside. Outside, the dark version is rough, whilst inside, it shimmers, smooth and mother of pearl-covered. The white version assumes a new personality to fit in with each different use, a precious stone that highlights in particular its asymmetric facets, evolved according to a casual logic. They reflect the light’s rays in the internal surface as in a crystal, producing a surprising and unforgettable effect. In the warm and bright gold finish, which is similar to a giant freshly-mined gold nugget, it accentuates the contrast between the rough rockiness of the external surface and the precious brightness within. The suspension version focuses its light on the space below, Rock is a striking component of public or domestic furnishing. Its light focuses on the space below, highlighting it. Whether alone or in a group, it is always a protagonist, but its presence is never invasive or excessive. Suspension lamp with direct light, hemispherical diffuser in mixed ABS and injection molded polycarbonate. The outer cover is lacquered with matt "textured" paint, which not only colors but also makes the surface rough, while the paint on the interior is glossy and iridescent, white with greenish reflections for the brown and white version, and golden for the gold version; Diesel logo in relief. Powder-coated metal ceiling flange, electrical cable and ceiling flange both black for the brown and gold version, white for the white version; electric decentralization kit available. Features. Rock Collection. Designer: Diesel Creative Team. Type: Pendant light. Brightness: direct down light. Choose in 3 colors: white, brown or gold. Optional offset mounting kit is available, for use when the junction box is not ideally located, pendants can be suspended at an offset position from junction box.
- Similar itemBring a bit of Old World charm to your casual dining space with this solid wood, round table. An Artisan Dark Stain finish highlights the hand carving and hand-painted Acanthus leaf art on the tabletop. Pair it with wooden chairs or a couple of upholstered chairs for the ultimate in charm and comfort. This table is even more stunning in person! Solid mahogany. Hand-carved details. Hand-painted artwork.
- Similar itemThe plastic armchairs, designed by Charles & Ray Eames in the year 1950, were first presented at the "Low Cost Furniture Design" competition of the MoMA in New York. The organic formed seats made of plastic were later combined with different bases and were millionfold produced. Their actual version, which is made of polypropylen gives you a more improved seating comfort. The Eames Plastic Armchair DAR (Dining Height Armchair R-Wire Base) is also available in other colour variations, plus seat cushion and/ or coated frame variations for the outside area.
- Dinnertime will always be lively with these Waechtersbach Fun Factory dinner plates. Available in a variety of brilliant hues, these plates are an absolute must-have for anyone who loves to entertain. For special occasions, everyday meals and more, this Waechtersbach Fun Factory dinnerware is the perfect choice. High-fire ceramic construction ensures lasting beauty. Details: Includes four 10 3/4-in. dinner plates Dishwasher safe Model numbers: Red: 77S4DN6038 Yellow: 77S4DN6015 Orange: 77S4DN6029 Brown: 77S4DN6090 Blue: 77S4DN6006 Black: 77S4DN6022 Green: 77S4DN6013 White: 77S4DN6020 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 4 PC. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Ceramic.
- Similar itemPulling inspiration from traditional cooking pots and water vessels, Tom Dixon works with skilled artisans in India to create these beautiful fixtures. Brass is first spun and then hand-beaten on the interior in Moradabad , India. The inside is left in its natural color and exterior is painted black. 98" black cloth cable and black metallic canopy (4.9" dia). 60W Globe G30 bulb included. Max 100 watt. UL Listed.
- Similar itemThe plastic armchairs, designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950, were first presented at the "Low Cost Furniture Design" competition of the MoMA in New York. The organic formed seats made of plastic were later combined with different bases and were millionfold produced. Their actual version, which is made of polypropylen gives you a more improved seating comfort. The Eames Plastic Armchair DAW (Dining Height Armchair Wooden Base) is also available in other colour variations, plus seat cushion and/ or coated frame variations for the outside.
- The style and design of this attractive dining table truly captures the essence of a casual country home. Featuring a distressed buttercream finish,this table exudes a simple and elegant,rustic atmosphere.
- The perfect everyday dishes, our sturdy, affordable porcelain plates are designed for relaxed meals with family and friends. Their classic white color shows off your food beautifully—and is great for mixing and matching with other dinnerware and serving pieces. Sized for serving main courses at breakfast, lunch or dinner, these versatile plates also work well for a buffet table. Part of our Open Kitchen collection, designed exclusively for Williams-Sonoma. Made of high-fired porcelain. Microwavable and dishwasher safe. Set of four.
- Similar itemThe traditional Jacey dining table highlights old world styling and a classic,warm brown oak finish. This dining table has a wood plank design on top,decorative wood pegs and wide,tapered legs,and includes a removable 18-inch leaf.
- Similar itemThe plastic armchairs were first presented at the "Low Cost Furniture Design" competition of the MoMA in New York. The organic shaped seats made of plastic were later combined with different bases and were millionfold produced. Their current version, which is made of polypropylene offers improved seating comfort. The Eames Plastic Armchair is also available in other colour variations, plus seat cushion and/ or different coated frames for the outside.
- Similar itemA lamp as precious as Murano glass, as irreverent as a rock opera: Bloom literally blooms in a scintillating and lavish crystal cascade. Bloom is a tubular polycarbonate framework entirely covered by a structure of tiny transparent polycarbonate double corolla flowers. The result is an industrially produced lamp but with all the forms and stylistic complexity of a unique handcrafted piece. A series of little lights located within the skeletal structure beams the light shafts through the petals to refract on their faceted surfaces and multiply a thousand reflections. Available in the elegant transparency of crystal, matte white or black and in a sexy mix of pink and black, Bloom is a new way of interpreting a traditional lamp with that special added touch. A work of art that can furnish and fill a room all by itself, creating that atmosphere of "shining splendor." Features: Crafted from transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate. Bloom comes in an original hanging version: a cylindrical version suggestive of the silhouette of an hour glass figure. Shade material: Glass. Polycarbonate flower details. Round ceiling canopy. Suspension cables.
- Similar itemSet the table in style with this Taika dinner plate from Iittala. Meaning ‘magic’ in Finnish, the Taika range features whimsical folklore inspired motifs created by Klaus Haapaniemi. Made from porcelain, this plate is dishwasher, freezer, oven & microwave safe along with all other items in this charming range.Key features: * Material: porcelain * Dimensions: Dia27cm * Designed by Heikki Orvola in 2006 * Pattern by Klaus Haapaniemi in 2007 * Folklore inspired animal motif * Taika translates to ‘magic’ in Finnish * Suitable for dishwasher use * Microwave, oven, & freezer safe * More tableware available in the Taika range