Shop this look
- Bring home the exalted serenity of the East with two of Asia's most beloved divine images. On the front is an image of Buddha, a subtle yet powerful photo with just a part of his blessed countenance visible. On the back is a sculpture of Lord Ganesh, the Hindu pantheon's Lord of Beginnings recognized the world over as the Remover of Obstacles. These two uniquely attractive images will add inspirational accents to any living room, bedroom, dining room, yoga studio, or place of business. This four panel screen has different images on each side, as shown. High quality wood and fabric covered room divider. Well constructed, extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges with tough, stretched poly-cotton blend canvas. Two extra large, beautiful art prints. Printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images, powerful visual focal points for any room. Amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory. Almost entirely opaque, the layers of canvas provides complete privacy. Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway. Great home décor accent for dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, or for providing a background for plants or sculptures, or use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room.
- The contemporary, Dublin 6 seater walnut stained oak and glass dining table adds a sense of space to a room, thanks to its simple, clean-lined cross frame and bevelled edge clear glass top. The wood and glass mix of material complements a traditional or contemporary dining room and can also be used as a desk in the home office. Dublin dining table is available in various sizes and finishes. Designed by and exclusive to Habitat. Requires home-assembly. Made in Europe. Size: Glass top: W80 x H1 x L180cm. Base: W74 x H71 x L140cm. Seats 6. Product weight: 61.6kg. Construction: Base: lacquered walnut stained wood. Top: toughened glass. Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth. Regular dusting with a dry cloth will keep your units clean. Avoid contact with abrasive materials as they can damage the surface. Avoid contact with alcohol based substances. Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result. Avoid sharp objects. Because of the nature of the material used for this product, every one is unique. Colour may vary over time due to the natural reaction of the materials to sunlight. Do not strike with hard or pointed items. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Do not use Solvent based cleaners. Don't let household cleaning agents, such as bleach, sit on the surface for a long period of time. Remove liquid spills immediately with an absorbent cloth or paper towel to prevent staining. The use of furniture polish or sprays is not necessary or recommended.
- Similar itemA gleaming bowl perches atop a contemporary iron stand. Brand: Nambe. Style Name: Nambe 'Anvil Scroll' Bowl. Style Number: 550511. Designed by Neil Cohen; Small holds 16 oz, Medium holds 1 quart, Large holds 1 1/2 quarts; Diameter: Small 5 1/2"; Medium 7"; Large 9 1/2"; Metal alloy/iron; hand wash; By Nambe; imported
- Exquisite contemporary accent lighting in a laser cut chrome cross-over frame filled with crystal bead strands. Mirrored ceiling platform inside blends brilliant reflections to enhance color cast from crystals. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) 12"w x 5.9"h. Number of Bulbs: 3. Type of Bulb: Halogen - G9. Max Wattage: 60. Bulbs Included: Yes. Suitable For: Indoor Use. Energy Saving Feature: No. Chrome cross-over frame. Metal, Crystal; Imported;
- Exquisite contemporary accent lighting in a laser cut chrome cross-over frame filled with crystal bead strands. Mirrored ceiling platform inside blends brilliant reflections to enhance color cast from crystals. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) 19"w x 7.25"h. Number of Bulbs: 7. Type of Bulb: Halogen - G9. Max Wattage: 60. Bulbs Included: Yes. Suitable For: Indoor Use. Energy Saving Feature: No. Chrome cross-over frame. Metal, Crystal; Imported;
- Similar itemA large bowl like this is perfect for serving a hungry crowd. This bowl is durable and has a rustic hammered finish. It is crafted of food-safe alternative metal alloy. This medium bowl will not scratch or dent under normal use. Oven safe for warming food and freezer safe. Hand wash. Large bowl measures 12 inch diameter x 6 inch deep.
- Similar itemA uniquely elegant three panel folding floor screen, with wonderful photographic images of classic Burmese style Buddha statues, both rendered with contemporary design and simple black backgrounds. Not only are these remarkably beautiful images, eye catching and lovely to look at, they make decorating the rest of the room relatively easy, as the simple black and gold motif tends not to clash with colors in the room. Ancient Buddhist art traditions followed specific rules of shape and proportion intended to produce an inner calm and harmony in the person viewing a Buddha statue or painting. Carefully constructed reinforced wood frames of hardy, kiln dried Spruce. Covered top to bottom, front and back, and on the edges, with stretched poly-cotton blend canvas. Beautifully printed with high quality commercial grade ink creating stunning, bright images. Almost entirely opaque. Very little light can pass through the layers of canvas, offering complete privacy. Very tough and durable, yet light and portable. Great for dividing space, providing privacy, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, as a background for plants or sculptures, or defining a cozy space. Simple and serene decorative art, both ancient and contemporary. Doubles as a strong, well built, portable, practical, room divider. Note we offer other Buddhist art and photo print room dividers, in both three and four panel sizes, and we offer one of the webs largest selections of cast resin and cast bronze Buddha statues in a wide variety of sizes and designs.
- Similar itemHighs and lows. Mixed material design serves up (and down) an industrial revolution for small spaces. Smooth round of solid sustainable acacia wood lifts and lowers from coffee table to kitchen bistro with a simple turn of the key on cast iron base. Finished matte black with a hand-applied lacquer, welded center spindle supports the ups and downs of impromptu entertaining. Details and Dimensions: Alias adjustable bistro table. 30"Wx30"Dx29.5"H. Cast iron and mild steel welded base with hand-applied matte finish. Acacia wood top. Solid oak frame and doors. Adjustable height. Clean with mild soap and water. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 30" Depth: 30" Height: 29.5"
- Similar itemGently curved with a low backrest this can be the centerpiece of a lounge and get the party started. It¿s stuffed for comfort but there¿s nothing stuffy about it. Easy to clean Large 53.5¿ round table Additional colors available Clean, minimalist design. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 53.25"W x 53.25"d x 30"h. Wenge-stained ash veneered MDF top and base. Walnut veneered MDF top and base; Imported;
- Similar itemFeast your eyes on the Gourmet fruit bowl. Designer Wei Young combines Nambe metal with acacia wood in a design that simultaneously holds fresh, whole fruits and dangles delicate grapes and bananas. Metal alloy/wood.
- Similar itemThis outstanding canvas floor screen is printed with two beautiful photographs of two distinctive ancient Southeast Asian Buddha statues. Both statues have the knotted hair and pointed top knot unique to Buddha statues crafted in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Also note the shimmering foreground and beautiful flowers on both images, symbolic of the reverence for Buddhist art in the hearts of the craftsman of the region. Carefully constructed reinforced wood frames of hardy, kiln dried Spruce. Covered top to bottom, front and back, and on the edges, with stretched poly-cotton blend canvas. Wonderfully printed with gallery quality photos of two similar yet distinct Southeast Asian Buddha statues. Almost entirely opaque. Very little light can pass through the layers of canvas, offering complete privacy. Very tough and durable, yet light and portable. Great for dividing space, providing privacy, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, as a background for plants or sculptures, or defining a cozy space. Simple and serene decorative art, both ancient and contemporary. Doubles as a strong, well built, portable, practical, room divider. Part of a series of over a dozen Asian art themed designs, as well as 100+ variously themed art print room dividers.
- Scalloped edge veil draped over crystal drop layers add a dramatic influence. Softer reflections are diffused on fixture crown and brightest on crystal prisms below. Gracefully styled. 8 Light Flush Mount Acrylic wire veil diffuses brightness and softens upper reflections Tiered layers of prism cut crystal drops Chrome ceiling plate shows reflective room colors Persian inspired veil flushmount drape in crystal layers Material; Metal, Acrylic, Glass Bulbs included