- Our exclusive animal versions of the eco-friendly Epicurean board cutting board bring farmhouse charm into your kitchen. This easy-care, eco-friendly pig cutting board is handcrafted in Minnesota from sustainably harvested American wood. The construction process uses wood pulp certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests. Food-safe resin is added in a technique that dramatically reduces waste, while Greenguard certification assures adherence to strict chemical emission standards, contributing to healthy homes. Dishwasher-safe board will not warp, crack or dull cutlery.
- The Italian Cutting Board is 100% sustainable. Finished with mineral oils and natural beeswax, this vintage piece offers antiquity and authenticity.
- Add rustic charm as you serve food with this stunning Silver Slate heart server from The Just Slate Company. Perfect for serving canapés or cheeses at dinner parties, this server is hand cut from beautiful Silver Slate which gives it a sumptuous soft sheen. Extremely hard wearing, Silver Slate is heat resistant up to 110° and can be used as a chopping board. A fabulous gift idea for any food enthusiasts.Key features: * Material: silver slate * Dimensions: 25x25cm * Extremely hard-wearing silver slate * Heat resistant up to 110° * Can be used as a chopping board * Hand-cut top quality slate * Completely food safe * Elegant boxed presentation
- Attractive wooden serving board adds a rustic touch to any meal. Food-safe board is cut from a single tree and features unique whorls and rings that make an attractive background for cheeses, appetizers and more. Because of the natural kiln-drying process, you may notice a smoky odor at first, which will fade with time.Material: Acacia woodCare: Hand wash onlyDimensions: 14" x "Made in Thailand exclusively for Sur La Table
- In Mediterranean kitchens, cooks use beautiful wooden boards like this one to serve everything from fresh-baked breads to farmstead cheeses. Sturdy enough for chopping and cutting, our classic European board is handcrafted in Germany from aged olivewood, an exceptionally durable hardwood prized for its rich colors and intricate grain. Handcrafted of solid olivewood, sustainably harvested from Mediterranean groves. Natural color and texture variations in the wood make each board unique. A beautiful piece for serving appetizers, hors d’oeuvres and bread.
- The trend of serving a table with noble pieces that are contemporaneous and modern in their functionality as well as in their visual expression comes back. The Forma cheese board that was designed by the Danish designer Helle Damkjær who lives in Paris, almost embodies the fluent, sculptural design speaking from Georg Jensen. Since I live in France, a gastronomic Nirvana of the most perfect delicacy and feudal cooking art, I often participate at opulent meals and parties with consummate serviced tables where the codex of incomparable luxury is kept. My intention therefore was to design a cheese board and knives-set that mirror the luxurious but still simple Scandinavian nature” , says Helle Damkjær. The Forma series includes three cheese knives: One all-rounder for common cheese, a parmesan cheese knife that is suitable for parmesan or other crumbly cheese sorts and a soft-cheese knife. The cheese board whose beautiful organic design reminds of a painter’s palette is made out of oak wood. Through the palette form the board is easily to handle whilst serving the cheese. The oak wood was chosen because of its elegant quality, its beautiful colour and high bacteria-resistance, what lofts it from all the other materials.
- Used for centuries on sailing ships, teak has a legendary moisture resistance and hardiness that make it ideal for cutting boards. This classic board withstands rigorous slicing, dicing and chopping. Made of FSC-certified teak from an environmentally responsible plantation. End-grain construction is extremely durable yet gentle on knife blades. Doubles as a presentation piece for sliced meats or cheeses.
- Your friends might just freak at your mind-blowing assortment of snacks - served atop this glass cheese board! A fun take on your fave slumber party game, this set comes with four metal serving utensils, so you can invoke your inner hostess. With this tray handy, you can see into the future of all your parties. Will there be cheese? Y-E-S. Quirky Divine Tastes Cheese Board Set in Multi for Halloween occasions.
- Whether serving gruyere or gouda, this polished marble cheeseboard gives the selection a striking display. Its refined material is formed in the silhouette of a cow, a winking reference to the cheese's source. When placed at the center of a party, expect a steady stream of compliments. 14" W x 11" D x 0.25" H. Polished marble.
- Made from premium rock hard maple and hand-forged iron handles. Keep your new cutting board clean by a simple hand wash with hot soapy water after each use and dry with a clean towel. Do not soak or submerge the board in water. These are NOT dishwasher safe. To protect and prolong the life of your board we recommend giving your board a good oiling on all surfaces every 3-4 weeks using a simple mineral or butcher block oil available at most neighborhood grocers.
- Board 6.5"H, 11" Dia, Knife 6.5"L; Nickelplate, Stainless Steel, Marble.
- This little chicken's ready to help you prepare your next meal! Our Wooden Rooster Cutting Board is the perfect complement to our farmhouse kitchen décor! Cutting board measures 12L x 0.75W x 10H in. Crafted of wood. Natural wood finish. Distinctive rooster silhouette. Perfect for slicing up beef, poultry, pork, or vegetables.
- Out of the Woods of Oregon Heart 11-by-11-" Cutting Board Live green- be green. Red alder is a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the lush climate of the coastal pacific northwest. Red alder is re-planted as it is harvested ensuring the sustainability of this beautiful resource for decades to come. The wood comes from local furniture manufacturers because we are able to use their short and narrow pieces (fall down) to create many of our products. Short boards, not long enough for their use, are used to make these cutting and serving boards. Very narrow pieces of wood are used to make the spice racks and push pulls. An extensive line of cutting boards for basic kitchen use are offered as well as a wide assortment of specialty boards great for serving dips, pate's, cheeses, and oils. Dimensions: 11″ x 11″ x 0.75″.
- Revol is the only manufacturer to market culinary articles made of black porcelain paste. The Basalt collection is the result of research into how to combine our 100% culinary-grade porcelain paste of a slate colour with a design inspired by the roughness and shapes of natural slate. Basalt doesn’t scratch or chip like natural slate, however, and it is nonporous, so it absorbs neither fats nor bacteria. It is also 100% safe for your health and the environment The trays are ideal for presenting cheeses, appetisers, desserts, and coffee with accompaniment in an original, elegant way. The saucers are perfectly sized to hold cups from the crumpled Froissé collection, and will set off any of the colours you choose. Inch. 13 x 9 1/2 x 1/2.
- Serve the perfect after dinner cheeseboard with the Salt & Pepper Fromage cheese board with cutter. ?It has a stylish stainless steel cheese cutter concealed in the handle for easily dividing cheese at the table, and fabulous text illustrations makes the board perfect for serving as you can allocate different cheeses to their corresponding areas on the board and everyone knows which is which.
- AHeirloom's Texas State Cutting Board Manufactured in the USA by AHeirloom. Each state shaped board has been custom drawn for close accuracy and a clean curve on each of the distinctive borderlines. Easy to maintain; wipe with warm water and sponge with an occasional touch up with mineral oil or olive oil. Made with organically grown bamboo; tri-ply, cross laminate construction with a formaldehyde (UF)-free manufacturing processes. Each board is 3/4-inch thick, with levelers that also grip and make for a lovely display.
- Capturing the hand-worn style of a treasured family heirloom, this paddle-shaped serving board is perfect for cheese platters, charcuterie and more. Each maple board is sanded by hand to achieve a classic, timeless beauty. Constructed from hard-wearing maple, a properly cared for J.K. Adams board will endure a lifetime of use. Manufacturer: J.K. Adams. Material: Maple. Care: Hand wash with warm, soapy water. Dry completely, then apply mineral oil. Dimensions: 17¾" x 11" x 5/8" Warranty: Lifetime. Made in USA.
- A witty way to offer a cheese course with wine, our bottle-shaped board is just as practical for everyday chopping and slicing tasks. April Morse’s whimsical design is handcrafted in Northern California from solid maple and cherry woods, whose complementary colors enhance the board’s decorative appeal. Crafted from maple and cherry hardwoods. End-grain construction adds strength and resistance and is gentle on knives. Each board is handcrafted in a three-day process. Designed and handcrafted by April Morse of Weber’s Cabinets, a small, family-owned business in Northern California. Made in USA.
- This attractive cheese slicer and server tray is ideal for a cheese-and-crackers presentation at a party, yet it's small enough to bring along on a picnic. Its high-tension stainless-steel cutting wire cuts through semisoft cheeses without sticking and harder cheeses without breaking. A natural finish on the beechwood board gives the server a sophisticated look appropriate for any occasion. The cutting wire is warranted by the manufacturer and can be replaced by mail. Washing with a mild detergent is recommended to keep the tray in good shape over time Imported. Dimensions: Measures 10.5" wide by 8.2" long by 2" tall/deep. Care Instructions : n. Imported- China.
- Five of Australia’s iconic woods lend their natural beauty to our handmade board, including Tasmanian blackwood, celery top, myrtle, sassafras and Tasmanian oak. The result is a unique work of art that creates the perfect surface for food prep or presentation. Use the circular board for everyday chopping tasks or as an impressive presentation piece for cheeses, charcuterie, antipasti or a selection of appetizers. Each wood adds its distinctive grain and coloration: Light golden brown to deep brown (Tasmanian blackwood), ivory that turns into a mellow rosegold over time (celery top), rich reddish brown (myrtle), creamy gray with black and brown highlights (sassafras) and pale straw to light pinkish brown (Tasmanian oak). Natural variations in the woods ensure that no two boards are alike. Made in Australia using native Tasmanian timbers, all responsibly harvested.
- Picnic at Ascot Cutting Board & Tools Set Bamboo cheese board. Magnetic strip to holds the tools. Stainless steel tools and ceramic tray included. 21 By 6 by 5.
- Gorgeous grains. Handcrafted in Germany, these Olive Wood Paddle Boards are rubbed with organic oil that intensifies their rich, marbled grain. They're perfect for serving cheeses and hors d'oeurves, and make beautiful decorative objects when not in use. 16.1"w x 6.3"d x 7.1"h. Olive wood with organic oil finish. Made in Germany. This item is monogrammable for an additional $7.
- Ideal for entertaining, the Marble Cheese Board has an integrated slicer that's great for hard or soft cheese. Beautiful marble board with a stainless steel wire slicer for cutting and displaying cheese. Includes a replacement slicing wire. Hand wash only.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature with this set of two spreaders from Sobremesa. The exquisite wood utensils are carved entirely by hand from sustainably sourced jobillo wood before being finished in beeswax and mineral oil for some gorgeous, natural luster. Each features an easy-to-grip handle and a flat, rounded blade that you can set out with a cheese board or use for spreading hummus or dip.
Includes two spreaders
Sustainably sourced jobillo wood; beeswax and mineral oil finish
Carved by hand without the use of electrical tools
Produced by artisans who are paid fair wages and work in safe conditions
Made in Guatemala