- Similar item98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash. Five pocket design: Two front, two rear & one coin pocket. Fly zip & button fastening. Faded finish. Branded metal hardware throughout regular belt loops. Logo tag to rear. Embroidered logo to rear pocket.
- Similar itemGrained goatskin leather satchel with top zip, silver-tone metal logo detail at leather handles and removable shoulder strap. Fabric lined interior with zipper pocket and two organizational pockets. Approximately 13" height x 19" width x 6" depth. 4" handle drop, 10" shoulder strap drop. Made in Italy. Available in Black.
- Similar itemThe Korsett booties catch the eye with a intricate silhouette covered in romantic designs. By Steve Madden. Imported. Leather and micro-suede upper. Round peep-toe booties with decorative laces at back, cut-out overlay and zip closure. 4-1/2" Heel. Man-made sole.
- Your new favorite jeans. Five-pocket jean features a low rise and super skinny leg that hits at the ankle. Wanderlust is an indigo blue wash with light fading and real depth. It's a beautiful blue wash for everyday wear. Soft and stretchy 9.05 oz cotton-poly denim has excellent recovery for lasting wear. The shadow of a flap enhances the back patch pockets. Contrast topstitching. Logo rivet on the coin pocket. Union Jack logo label at the right right pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. Fits the same as the Nico Super Skinny in the hip and thigh. 91.5% cotton, 6% polyester, 2.5% Lycra®. Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 38 in ; Inseam: 30 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Diane von Furstenberg. Payton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, Black. . Diane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported.
- Regina Small Animal Print Leather Satchel is crafted in leopard print haircalf with leather accents in a classic style that oozes glamour. Featuring inlaid chain and leather handles, side black leather panels with joint seam detail, logo detail, magnetic closure, internal pockets and silver tone signature hardware. Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.
- Dynamite everyday denim. Five-pocket jean features a low rise and super skinny leg that hits at the ankle. Bombshell is a lightly faded dark blue wash on 10.75 oz stretch cotton-poly denim. The shadow of a flap enhances the back patch pockets. Contrast topstitching. Logo rivet on the coin pocket. Union Jack logo label at the back right pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. Fits the same as the Nico Super Skinny in the hip and thigh. 92.5% cotton, 5% polyester, 2.5% Lycra®. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 39 in ; Inseam: 30 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 28, inseam 30. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemA runway standout, the open-toe Love bootie is the statement shoe of the season. In mesh with suede heart detail. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemFendi. By the Way Medium Calf-Hair Satchel Bag. . Fendi leopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) satchel. Tricolor leather trim and silvertone hardware. Tote handles with studs and hanging ID tag. Adjustable detachable shoulder strap. Inside, fabric lining and open pockets. Center zip compartment divides interior. 7"H x 12 1/2"W x 6"D. Made in Italy.Designer A Family Affair: About Fendi:. Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factorscreativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.