Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- Dion Lee
- Dion Lee Collage Pencil Skirt - CorrugatedDescription NOTE: Sizes listed are Australian. Please see Size & Fit tab. A colorful collage print lends a lively look to this silk Dion Lee pencil skirt. The curved, asymmetrical hem has a long front slit. Exposed zip closure. Lined. Fabric: Lustrous weave. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in Australia. Measurements Length: 28.25in / 72cm Measurements from size 6. Available sizes: 6,8,10,12
- Dion Lee Croc Thermal Skirt - Yellow/WhiteDescription NOTE: Sizes listed are Australian. Please see Size & Fit tab. Glossy neon croc patterns put a striking finish on this sleek, structured Dion Lee pencil skirt. Back slit. Hidden back zip. Fabric: Coated, bonded jersey. 51% polyester/36% nylon/13% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Australia. Measurements Length: 24in / 61cm Measurements from size 8. Available sizes: 10,12
- DION LEE Striped pencil skirtDion Lee explored print for Resort 2015 and this black stretch-jersey pencil skirt is spliced with a blue and white striped panel for a statement edge. It falls to an uneven asymmetric hemline and has a discreet cut-out side detail. Wear it as a directional alternative to statement midi styles.
- Dion Lee Crepe midi skirtDion Lee's midi skirt has a flattering folded waistband and is split to the thigh. This piece is crafted from fluid black crepe that moves beautifully as you walk. Wear it with a shirt and heels for evening. Black crepe. Concealed hook and button fastening at side. 100% polyester. Dry clean.
- Dion Lee Filter Pencil SkirtTwisted side cutouts play peekaboo with skin on this sleek neoprene-inspired pencil skirt. Exposed back zipper. In navy. Fabric: 49% polyester/37% polyamide/14% elastane. Model Measurements: Height 5'10; Waist 25"; Bust 34" Length from waist to hem: 21" for size 2. Made in Australia.
- Dion Lee Stretch-denim wrap-effect skirtDion Lee's stretch-denim skirt mimics the look of a shirt tied around your hips. This directional style has a ruched waistband and a love-worn feel. Balance the draped cut with a fitted sweater. Blue stretch-denim. Zip fastening along back. 94% cotton, 4% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine wash or dry clean.
- DION LEE Envelope-fold striped skirtThis tonal-grey envelope-fold skirt is a fine example of Dion Lee's precise sculptural aesthetic. It's constructed from a heavy jersey-bonded fabric that's cleverly tailored to reveal a hint of skin at the hem. Tuck in one of the label's contemporary sweaters as part of a sleek workwear look.
- DION LEE Bi-colour wool and mesh pencil skirtAustralian designer Dion Lee is known for his texture play and this sleek pencil skirt is cut from black crepe with a cobalt wool-felt and sheer mesh bottom panel that?s typical of his approach. Style it with same-tone separates for a polished take on colour blocking.
- Dion Lee Cutout tech-jersey pencil skirtDion Lee gives the classic pencil skirt a daring update with cutout, woven panels along the back. Sharply tailored from black tech-jersey, this close-fitting style sits high on your waist for the most flattering look. We think it works best with an all-black outfit. Black tech-jersey. Zip fastening along back. 49% polyester, 37% polyamide, 14% elastane. Specialist clean.
- Dion Lee Cutout tech-jersey and mesh pencil skirtDion Lee's white tech-jersey pencil skirt is sharply tailored in a sleek, architectural silhouette with mesh -spliced cutouts. The back vent makes for a flexible fit - work yours with a cropped sweater and metallic pumps. White tech-jersey. Zip fastening along back. 51% polyester, 36% polyamide, 13% elastane; contrast: 100% nylon. Dry clean.
- DION LEE Opacity bonded pencil skirtFresh from the SS15 runway Dion Lee's Opacity skirt epitomises the label's sharply cut aesthetic. Crafted from a bright yellow heavyweight crepe it has a centre-front split inverted back pleats and curved hem that all add-up to an on-point silhouette. Wear it with new-season florals for a feminine take.
- DION LEE Croc-print pleated skirtDion Lee looked to the Australian outback to inspire the exotic ink-blue and white croc-print seen on his AW14 runway. This crepe midi skirt is a city-ready translation and detailed with feminine pleating that softens the statement pattern. Ground the look with all-black separates.