Sale / PriceAll
- Dion Lee
- Dion Lee Paneled tech-jersey midi skirtDion Lee draws inspiration from architecture, applying it to his designs to accentuate and flatter the contours of a woman's figure. Cut from sculpting tech-jersey, this structured midi skirt elegantly flares out at the hem and is finished with strategically placed panels that emphasize an hourglass silhouette. Wear yours with the coordinating top. Shown here with: Marni Clutch, Givenchy Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Anklet, Chloé Ring, Jennifer Fisher Cuffs, Eddie Borgo Ring.. Black tech-jersey.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. 51% polyester, 36% polyamide, 13% elastane; trim: 86% viscose, 10% polyamide, 4% elastane.. Dry clean Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Dion Lee Striped pencil skirtDion Lee explored print for Resort 2015, and this black stretch-jersey pencil skirt is spliced with a blue and white striped panel for a statement edge. It falls to an uneven asymmetric hemline and has a discreet cut-out side detail. Wear it as a directional alternative to statement midi styles.
- DION LEE Braided leather skirtDion Lee leather skirt. Exposed zip fastening at back. Soft-structured gros-grain waistband, braided interlocking detailing at sides, darts at back, v-slit at front, partially lined. 100% leather; Lining 100% cupro. Specialist leather clean. True to Size. Size 8; Length 26.5” Model is 5ft 10” and wears a size 8.
- Dion Lee High-rise wool-blend midi skirtDion Lee's black worsted wool-blend skirt is an effortlessly elegant and contemporary piece that will work for endless occasions. The A-line shape is exaggerated by a front box pleat, and given an on-point finish with a silk-crepe raw hemline. Balance the silhouette with a tucked-in blouse and delicately proportioned heels.
- Dion Lee Belted silk-satin skirtDion Lee's ankle-grazing navy silk skirt deserves to be showcased at the most elegant events. It's softly cut away at one side to reveal a lustrous silk-satin underlayer, and is finished with a matching self-tie belt. Style it with the label's matching blouse and a pair of sensual stiletto heels.
- DION LEE Pleated wool-blend skirtDion Lee wool-blend skirt. Concealed zip fastening at back. Structured waistband, slip pockets at sides, A-line silhouette, pleat detailing at side, partially lined. 88% wool, 12% nylon; 100% silk; lining 76% acetate, 21% viscose, 3% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 39" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Dion Lee Pleated crepe mini skirtDion Lees AW14 collection features a host of technical fabrics and structured silhouettes. This black crepe mini skirt is an especially modern piece its made with a sleek high-shine top panel and contrasting pleated bottom half. Style it with an oversized knit for a high-impact texture clash.
- Dion Lee Silk-satin bias-fold midi skirtDion Lee's precise hand is showcased to chic effect with this navy silk-satin skirt. New for Resort-2016, it's sharply cut with origami-style folds at the front, which reveal a contrasting glossy underside. Stay true to the label's contemporary aesthetic and style it with a crisp white top.
- Dion Lee Bi-colour wool and mesh pencil skirtAustralian designer Dion Lee is known for his texture play, and this sleek pencil skirt is cut from black crepe with a cobalt wool-felt and sheer mesh bottom panel thats typical of his approach. Style it with same-tone separates for a polished take on colour blocking.
- Dion Lee Fold-hem midi skirtDion Lee gives a lesson in modern power dressing with this lipstick-red stretch midi skirt. The silhouette is minimal yet precise, falling straight at the front and in asymmetric folds at the back. A draped satin jacket and a sleek pair of heels will complete a sexy, modern look.