- Similar itemRed and white resin 'The Skull' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a silver-tone skull clasp embellished with crystals, a detachable leather and chain shoulder strap and a designer embossed blue lining.
- Similar itemGold plated serpent bracelet. Push-clasp closure. Logo embossing at underside of snake head. 100% gold plated. Made in France.
- Similar itemOff-white leather pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered mid-heel. Cushioned leather insole. Made in Italy. Comes with dust bag.
- Similar itemFour row bracelet available in silver, gold and pink multi tone metal with alternating bars tightly wrapped in colourful threads from Rainbowlink. The inside of the bracelet is designer engraved.
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Design king Alexander McQueen's edgy accessories are all you need to make a bold and beautiful style statement. Black leather with polished silvertone hardware. Studding details on front and back. Framed opening with embellished skull clasp. Leather lined. Hinged base. Measures approximately 6'' at widest x 3½'' tall at center x 2'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- There a few things a woman can't live without. These lovely satin pumps from Christian Dior should be on the top ten. Shiny satin upper. Rounded peep toe. Pleated crossover details at vamp. Leather interior lining with lightly cushioned insole. Leather sole. 5½'' Covered heel. 1'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Fabric / Leather; Italy;
- Robert Coin18k Rose Gold Diamond Snake BangleDetailsCrafted in 18k rose gold and light-bending diamonds, this Roberto Coin cuff slithers around your wrist with a biting avant-garde finesse. From the Snake Collection.18-karat rose gold coiled snake.White channel-set and pave diamonds.GHSI; 4.87 total diamond carat weight.Faceted ruby eyes.Four hinges open coiled bracelet wide.Roberto Coin signature hidden 0.3-carat ruby.1 1/2"W from nose to tail.Fits 6 3/4" wrists.Designer About Roberto Coin:Since founding his own company in 1977, Roberto Coin has rightfully gained fame as a tireless innovator, most notably for pioneering the use of three-color gold in 1978. His jewelry seems to capture the fluidity of his amphibious hometown, Venice-forms and shapes meld, creating a sense of wholeness, the distinction between the timeless and the modern ever-blurred. Perpetually reinventing his personal style, Roberto Coin produces more than 600 unique jewelry models annually. Each piece includes a hidden 0.3 carat ruby, a signature of the designer.
- Similar itemGreen, red and white leather 'Britannia Skull' box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a clasp fastening, an embellished skull and a flag print.