- Similar itemSkirt by ASOS Collection Made from a soft touch stretch fabric. High-rise waistband. Animal print. Regular fit.
- Similar itemRochas revealed a collection full of shimmering blooms and beautifully textured devoré pieces for SS14 and this Duchess coat was one of the standout pieces. It’s an elegant evening cover-up cut from velvet jacquard and bonded to gold-tone duchesse satin. Take your cue from the show and style it with neutral separates and dress flats.
- EtroMixed-Print Turtleneck SweaterDetailsEtro paisley and mixed-animal-print sweater.Turtleneck; long sleeves.Slim fit; pullover style.Silk/cashmere.Made in Italy.Designer About Etro:The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.
- Similar itemThe elegant muted hues of Chloé’s Baylee bag are perfect for transitioning into AW14. This signature style is crafted in Italy from smooth calf leather and features a two–way zip closure with gold-tone chain detail and contrasting leather top handles. Use the detachable shoulder strap to go hands-free and style it with tailoring staples for a sharp look.
- Insistent on keeping fashion current, Burberry Prorsum's animal printed sweater balances the luxurious origins of the brand whilst maintaining a new attitude. Crafted from lightweight silk, the black and white design will add personality to professional wardrobes or keep off-duty playful. 100% Silk. Specialist dry clean.
- Similar itemThis season shimmering metallics take pride of place for day. Choose Burberry London's gold, silver and green sequinned pencil skirt for garden parties and dinner dates. The leather-trimmed waist highlights your narrowest point, ensuring all eyes are on you. Zipped back. Leather trim, back slit. Fully lined. 100% Polyester. Lining: 63% Acetate, 37% Polyester. Trim: 100% Sheep leather. Dry clean.
- Similar itemJason WuFox Fur-Peplum Coat, BlackDetailsCotton twill and velvet.Vat-dyed fox (Finland) peplum.Spread collar with buttoned tab details.Button front.Besom chest pockets.Long sleeves.Leather-belted high waist.A-line sweep.Hem hits mid-thigh.Combo 1, polyester; combo 2, virgin wool/cashmere.Silk lining 1; cotton lining 2.Professional fur clean.Made in USA.Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemThe latest in Saint Laurent’s line-up of star-status accessories the Moujik bag is an elegant option for everyday. Named after Yves Saint Laurent’s beloved pup it’s crafted from khaki-brown suede and black calf leather with spacious internal compartments a top handle and an optional shoulder strap. The gold-tone metal hardware including the logo-embossed padlock is a stylish finishing touch.
- Similar itemComposition: 56% Wool, 29% Polyamide, 6% Viscose, 5% Mohair wool , 4% Polyester. Details: lamé, lightweight sweater, animal pattern, turtleneck, no pockets, fringe, long sleeves.