- Similar itemAcne Studios green stretch-silk crêpe de Chine Noble dress. Jewel neckline, long sleeves, serge-stitched darting at bust and waist, waistline seam, on-seam slit at back. 40.5" length. Back zip. Fully lined. Available in Green. Silk/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemMain: polyester; trim: viscose/polyamide; lining: acetate/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Asymmetric neckline, sleeveless, eyelet bodice with ruched overlay. Gathered tulle skirt, concealed side zip closure, lined.
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Fold over Falabella chamois tote with metallic finish, gold chain hardware and Stella McCartney logo disc. Fully lined with Stella McCartney logo print nylon, inside pocket and top snap closure. This tote can be worn two ways, folded over as a shoulder bag or as a handheld tote. This bag is made from non-leather, cruelty-free materials using highly skilled manufacturing techniques. The lining has been created from recycled plastic bottles. This is part of our ongoing commitment to animal and eco friendly fashion. 100% Polyester. Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and a small amount of neutral soap. Avoid scrubbing in order not to damage the textured surface of the bag. Width: 37cm. Height: 36cm. Depth: 8 cm.
- Similar itemComposition: 66% Viscose, 34% Cotton. Details: cotton twill, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, no appliqués, no pockets, rear closure, zip closure.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaAlice Satin T-Strap Bow Pump, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta "Alice" satin d'Orsay pump.4" metallic leather covered heel.T-strap with triple bow detail.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed toe; covered counter.Leather lining and sole."Alice" is made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- EscadaLong-Sleeve Floral Silk Sheath DressDetailsPrinted charmeuse dress by Escada.Boat neckline.Long sleeves.Sheath silhouette.Back zip.Viscose.Made in Romania of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik BB Patent Pump in GreenDesigner About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemA large and functional yet beautifully luxurious tote made of genuine ostrich, alligator and calf for work, travel or weekends. The textural and tone contrasts elevate this classic shaped tote to stunning. Interior is fully lined in vibrant blue suede with ostrich trim for an even more luxe finish. Features an interior zip pocket, three open pockets and comes with a detachable long strap. This tote is hand crafted in USA with leather sourced from suppliers with sustainable practices Alligator from USA, Ostrich from South Africa and calf from Italy. Anne Sylvain purses can be monogrammed with initials in silver or gold for a beautiful personal touch. They also be custom ordered in different colors or interiors. Contact our customer support if you wish to do so. NOTE: Please note that we are unable to ship this product internationally
- Similar itemValentinoCrystal and Satin Evening Pump, BlackDetailsValentino mesh and satin pump with crystallized straps.Crisscross vamp with keyhole front.4" satin covered heel.Low-cut d'Orsay silhouette.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.