- Similar itemComposition: 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane. Details: crêpe, round collar, long sleeves, solid color, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, zip closure, stretch, tube dress.
- Fold over Falabella chamois tote with metallic finish, gold chain hardware and Stella McCartney logo disc. Fully lined with Stella McCartney logo print nylon, inside pocket and top snap closure. This tote can be worn two ways, folded over as a shoulder bag or as a handheld tote. This bag is made from non-leather, cruelty-free materials using highly skilled manufacturing techniques. The lining has been created from recycled plastic bottles. This is part of our ongoing commitment to animal and eco friendly fashion. 100% Polyester. Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and a small amount of neutral soap. Avoid scrubbing in order not to damage the textured surface of the bag. Width: 37cm. Height: 36cm. Depth: 8 cm.
- Similar itemAcne Studios green stretch-silk crêpe de Chine Noble dress. Jewel neckline, long sleeves, serge-stitched darting at bust and waist, waistline seam, on-seam slit at back. 40.5" length. Back zip. Fully lined. Available in Green. Silk/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: 66% Viscose, 34% Cotton. Details: cotton twill, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, no appliqués, no pockets, rear closure, zip closure.
- Manolo BlahnikAudel Leopard-Print Snake d'Orsay PumpDetailsManolo Blahnik leopard-print snakeskin and patent leather pump. 3 1/2" covered stiletto heel. Two-piece d'Orsay silhouette. Crisscross vamp; open toe. Leather lining and sole. "Audel" is made in Italy. Designer About Manolo Blahnik: Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.
- Similar itemThis sophisticated raffia tote is the perfect carry all for your warm weather needs. A mini version of our favorite beach tote, this textured neutral is tightly woven and details metallic leather wrapped straps for comfort and subtle shine. Interior features a convenient wall pocket, useful to store a phone or wallet.
- EscadaLong-Sleeve Floral Silk Sheath DressDetailsPrinted charmeuse dress by Escada. Approx. measurements: 38 1/2"L from center back to hem. Boat neckline. Long sleeves, 22"L. Sheath silhouette. Back zip. Viscose. Made in Romania of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik BB Patent Pump in GreenDesigner About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaAlice Satin T-Strap Bow Pump, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta "Alice" satin d'Orsay pump. 4" metallic leather covered heel. T-strap with triple bow detail. Adjustable ankle strap. Pointed toe; covered counter. Leather lining and sole. "Alice" is made in Italy. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.