- You'll love these Vyperr snake-embossed leather pumps from Steven by Steve Madden. Features a hidden platform, a round toe, slip-on styling and a stiletto heel. Fits true to size. Heel height: 5" Padded footbed. Man-made sole. Imported.
- Similar itemA tailored LAVEER blazer is crafted with sleeves cut from rich, tie dyed silk tweed. Matching trim accents the 3 flap pockets and collar. Notched lapels flow into the single button placket. Padded shoulders. Vented back hem. Lined. Fabric: Suiting. Shell: 75% polyester/22% viscose/3% spandex. Trim: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 0
- Phoebe by Kay UngerMetallic Fit-and-Flare DressDetailsMetallic jacquard with contrast mesh-like trim.Split neckline; molded chest.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.Fitted bodice; flared skirt.34"L from shoulder to hem.Back zip.Polyester; combo: nylon: polyester/spandex lining. Dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Phoebe Couture:Kay Unger New York has a more playful side, and it's known as Phoebe Couture. This line features day dresses and cocktail looks with unexpected fabric pairings, whimsical prints, and pops of color.
- Similar itemWith just enough space to fit your essentials (phone, wallet, keys, sunglasses and lip gloss), this compact bag is a chic sidekick that transitions seamlessly from the office to the after-party. The ladylike quilted texture is perfectly balanced by the edgy leather-and-chain strap, which can be adjusted to wear it crossbody or on your shoulder. The flap opening gives you easy access to your belongings. 8½"W X 6"H X 2½"D. 12" Shoulder strap drop. Genuine quilted leather. Interior pocket. Magnetic snap flap closure. Custom black hardware. Exclusive herringbone print lining + matching dust bag.
- Similar itemSleeveless skater dress by Girls On Film in an abstract mineral print. The A-line form with fitted top and pleated skirt flatters the silhouette, which is cut in a mini dress length. Finished with a round neckline and an exposed zip fasten to the rear. R.R. Women's sleeveless skater dress by Girls On Film Material: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane Vivid, abstract mineral print all over Sleeveless. A-line cut: fitted top, flared skirt Exposed zip fasten to rear. UK size 10 measures 88cm/35" length (approximately) Brand: Girls On Film. Colour: Multi. Material: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Clothing Style: Skater Dresses. Size / Fit: Fit and flare design A-line cut: fitted top, flared skirt Mini dress length UK size 10 measures 88cm/35" length (approximately)
- Shine bright under the spotlight and become the center of attention with these whimsical luxurious pumps courtesy of Gucci. Textured metallic finish leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Crosstraps at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 6" Stiletto heel with 1¾" hidden platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemRebecca’s signature cross-body style is the epitome of edge-meets-ease. Zipper details lend downtown cool to this lightweight, carry-everywhere companion. 9" Wide x 1.5" deep x 6.5" tall. Adjustable chain strap can be worn cross-body (21" drop) or doubled (14" drop) Genuine metallic leather. Custom silver hardware. Exclusive geo print lining + matching dust bag.
- Similar itemA just-punchy-enough plaid adds just the right amount of prep cool. Collared. Notched lapel. Long sleeves with two button cuffs. Welt chest pocket. Single button front. Flap pockets. Slight cutaway hem. Back vent. Lined. 22 1/2" long. 65% Polyester, 33% Rayon, 2% Spandex. Imported. Machine Washable.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.