- Sweeping in scope and creatively colored, this incredible wallcovering brings a unique and vivacious approach to the classic herringbone pattern moving it from menswear to ultra modern metropolitan décor. Incorporating metallic inks and ombre shading, the nine inch wide stripes appear to advance and recede almost like the paper is folding in upon itself. The visual movement is enhanced by the shading of the colors; some intense and some gentle. Features: Unpasted - Washable - Strippable. Eco-friendly: Low VOC - Smokeless, Water-based Inks - Managed renewable forests. Special Effects: Metallic. Match Type: Straight. Pattern Repeat: 25.25" Roll Dimensions: Sold as in a minimum of 2 single rolls (of 30 square feet each), which are physically packaged as 1 large double roll covering approximately 60 square feet (27 in. W x 27 ft L). **Second Image is a style shot in a different colorway.** From the Modern Luxe Collection : Reflecting the spirit of Candice Olson’s design philosophy, classic motifs are given a clean, fresh look that is both contemporary and timeless. This magnificent collection of fine wallpapers reinterprets classic designs and traditional luxury with a style that is simple, sophisticated, and modern – creating new classics and the new look of luxury. Modern Luxe.
- Julien David's mini dress is crafted from lightweight seersucker cotton and paneled with neon-yellow jacquard. Modern and feminine, this effortless piece has splits at the front and a dipped-back hem. Work yours with sandals and a metallic clutch.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemThis is an extraordinary photograph, as well as an extraordinary piece of large wall décor. Almost two and a half feet square, it's a stunning view of the base of Paris' Eiffel tower on a sunny afternoon, with beautiful cotton clouds hanging at the horizon. Architectural and urban photography can make wonderful wall décor, as the symmetry of the design and the wonder of the engineering can make compelling subjects. Extra large two and a half foot square size wall art print. Stunning photo of the base of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. Printed on fine art canvas stretched on sturdy, mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. From a collection of outstanding reproductions of fine art & photography. We offer a wide selection of images of the Eiffel tower, as well as Parisian and European landmarks generally, in our double printed canvas room divider collection. If you have a taste for outstanding man made creations take a few minutes to browse our wall art and room divider collections, you won't be disappointed.
- Similar itemWinter doesn't mean it's time to hibernate. Brighten the moody after-dark landscape with a powerful punch of neon lines, zigzags and geometric shapes. Silk. Dry cleanan. Made in India. Scoop neck, sleeveless, cut-in shoulders, solid bodice, elasticized waist. Cutout back with button closure, printed skirt, pullover style. Please note that this dress will be delivered with a black b-tag attached, with instructions for removal included. If the b-tag is removed, the dress cannot be returned.
- Similar itemTrue-to-nature pine tree graces the table, hearth or foyer with the beauty of nature, without shedding or watering. Each stately rendition of the real thing sprouts graceful boughs and a rustic burlap-wrapped base. Leave unadorned for a natural look, dress up with small ornaments or create a woodland setting with multiple trees.
- Similar itemWith a timeless quality and modern appeal, Paris Kiss adorns your walls with a romantic cityscape. Created in sepia tones for vintage appeal, photographer Kate Carrigan boldly layers crimson in the piece creating added depth and interest. Shown in the background, the iconic Eiffel Tower juxtaposes against the street lights and wet city streets, offering viewers a stunning painterly effect. Completing the look, Paris Kiss has been framed with clean-lined white frame. Print framed in a matte white finish moulding with inner bevel.
- Similar itemOriginally founded in 1970 by Kenzo Takada, KENZO has been revitalized by style arbiters Carol Lim and Humberto Leon who have revamped the cult-favorite line with neon-hued sportswear and casual classics with urban edge - Round neck, sleeveless, contouring seam details, allover mixed print, concealed bcck zip closure - Fitted silhouette - Pair with cool-hued suede pumps
- Similar itemNo item description