- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAdd instant glam to any ensemble with Maximilian's classic mink shrug. Real mink fur pieces: dyed, imported from Denmark; lining: polyester. Professional fur clean. Imported. Cap sleeves, open silhouette, knitted genuine mink pieces, cropped silhouette, lined. Approximately 15" long. Please note: fur items are often manufactured with extra long sleeves and alterations may be needed. Find a store near you for alterations and monogramming services. See store locations with alteration services available.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent's versatile 'Letters' clutch is crafted from supple black leather. This surprisingly spacious piece offers room for a mini tablet, cosmetics and cellphone, with a zipped pocket for storing smaller essentials.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware. Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop. Metal framed rectangular design. Engraved bar push-lock closure. Floral crystal embellishment. Inside, suede lining and slip pocket. 4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb. "Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- The Fur Vault puts a feminine twist on a classic knitted mink jacket by adding ruffles around the front, cuffs and hem of this sumptuous piece! Real mink fur. Professional fur clean only. Imported. Fur origin: Denmark. Genuine pieced, dyed and knitted mink fur. Shawl collar. Hook-and-eye closure. Long bell sleeves with ruffled cuffs. Ruffled placket, cuffs and hem. Hits at hip; approx. 24 Inches long.
- Jimmy Choo makes some of the world's most coveted shoes, and these pumps are truly lust-worthy. With a peep toe, shiny patent finish and spike heel, they're a chic way to show off that pedicure. Glossy patent leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4'' Stiletto heel. 1'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemNatural brown mink fur gilet from Liska featuring a round neck, a concealed front fastening and cap sleeves.
- Crown your princess-worthy evening look with a pair of these ornately embellished Badgley Mischka pumps. Textile upper, satin and specchio leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Peep toe, rhinestone embellishment at toe; gathered chiffon at front. 4.75" Heel, .75" platform, feels like 4" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemTough-luxe with a bit of whimsy, this fringed clutch from Valentino is a covetable choice for day to evening accessorizing. Black leather with fringed trim, top zip, gilded zodiac detail at one corner, inside back wall pocket. Team with a statement sweatshirt, figure-hugging mini and heels. 100% Leather.