- Similar itemEvening dress by ASOS Collection Made from a stretch poly fabric Slash neckline Mesh yoke and sleeves Sweetheart styling Peplum hem Regular fit.
- Warm pink silver surrounds smoky quartz on a sparkling handcrafted bracelet. Brand: Ippolita. Style Name: Ippolita 'Rock Candy Mini Gelato' Rose Smoky Quartz Bangle. Style Number: 272698.
- Christian LouboutinLady Peep Patent Red Sole Pump, BlackDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump. Peep toe sits atop 1 1/4" platform. 5 3/4" covered heel; 4 1/2" equiv. Low dipped vamp visually elongates legs. Leather lining and footbed. Christian Louboutin signature red leather sole. "Lady Peep" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemGenuine leather with fabric lining. Made in Italy. Measures approx 8"W x 6"H x 2"D. Chain link shoulder strap. Fold-over flap with push lock closure. Interior pocket and zip pocket. Large metallic pyramid stud detail on flap.
- Torn by Ronny KoboLima Mesh-Top Peplum DressDetailsCrepe with sheer mesh top and sleeves. Round neckline with straight illusion. Long sleeves. Fitted silhouette; peplum waist. Back zip. Rayon/polyamide/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm. Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik Poslyna Leather Cage Sandal in Black Designer About Torn: Torn creator Ronny Kobo approaches her collection using her memories from growing up around the world, and her ensuing passion for travel and art. The pieces are inspired by a trend or subculture that Ronny then turns into timeless, eye-catching wardrobe staples.
- Create a towering presence with the sleek Lady Peep pump from Christian Louboutin. A platform eases the pitch without compromising any leg-sculpting height. Details Christian Louboutin patent leather pump. Peep toe sits atop 1 1/4" platform. 5 3/4" covered heel; 4 1/2" equiv. Low dipped vamp visually elongates legs. Leather lining and footbed. Christian Louboutin signature red leather sole. "Lady Peep" is made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- IPPOLITA Sterling Silver Stella 7 Stone Mini Lollipop Bangle in Mother-of-Pearl Doublet with DiamondsSimilar itemImported. Diamonds: 0.24 ct. T.w. Sterling silver/mother-of-pearl/clear quartz. 2.6" Diameter. All gemstone carat weights (ct. T.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat. Gemstone Treatment and Care. Almost all gemstones and black diamonds have been treated to enhance their beauty and require special care. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Vivian Shoulder Flap BagDetailsBlack leather. Golden hardware. Chain straps. Flap top with turn-lock. Inside, suede lining; one zip pocket. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- IppolitaRock Candy Small Diamond Doublet BangleDetailsRadiant white diamonds and the collection's signature sterling silver lend this timely Ippolita bangle timeless elegance. From the Rock Candy Collection. Signature Ippolita hand-hammered sterling silver. Round-cut clear quartz and mother-of-pearl doublet stations. Pave diamonds. Contoured for secure fit; 2 2/3" x 2 1/3" diameter. 0. 24 total diamond carat weight. 7 station bracelet. Slip-on style. Designer About Ippolita: Renowned for creating effortlessly chic jewelry, Ippolita launched her successful 18-karat gold collection in 1999. Combining the rich Florentine aesthetic of her Italian heritage with a modern flair, the unique designs of her handcrafted jewelry have developed a fan base that includes celebrities around the globe.