- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Handmade. Covered black leather heel measures approximately 140mm/ 5.5 inches with a 40mm 1.5 inch platform. Black and tan animal-print calf hair . Looped black leather trims, detachable red satin bow, peep toe, signature gold web plaque at sole. Slip on. Designer color: Hyena . Come with an adhesive Polaroid picture which can be placed on the outside of your shoe box
- Similar itemBlack and white virgin wool blend plaid skirt from Drome featuring an invisible back zip fastening, side seam pockets, an a-line shape and a leather waistband.
- Dolce & Gabbana oatmeal wool/alpaca/polyamide long cardigan with wrap-over tie fastening, ribknit long sleeves and curved hem, 2 patch pockets with rabbit trim and long haired Mongolian lambskin collar with leopard print backing.
- Giuseppe ZanottiLeopard-Print Calf Hair Platform PumpDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti metallic leopard-print calf hair (New Zealand) pump.Leather piping trims collar and peep toe.5 1/2" covered heel with 1 1/2" platform.4" pitch equivalent.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemFelted wool skirt with hidden grosgrain waistband & asymmetrical overlay. Painted bottom for a leather effect. Sits at hips. Mini length. Asymmetrical overlay is tacked down halfway. Concealed back zip. Lined. 100% wool; Lining: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemNatallies Long Cardigan From The Row. V-Neckline With Texture Knit Detailing On Shoulder And Arms And Six Button Front Closure. Ribbed Neckline, Hem, And Cuffs With Long Sleeves And Loose-Fitting Silhouette. 100% Virgin Wool, Dry Clean. Available in Black.
- Similar itemIt's no surprise that the masters of the 'Classic Trench' hail from the city of fog. Burberry's knack for creating luxe outterwear spans far beyond its London beginnings. This cropped piece is the perfect mix of military utility and modern sophistication. Midweight, water resistant stretch woven. Spread collar with double breasted placket, zip closure and belted hem. Two button flap pockets. Signature gun flap yoke in back and button epaulets on cuffs. Fabric lined with allover check print. Cropped, contemporary fit. Size US 6 (UK 8)measures approximately 19'' from base of back collar to hem, '' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. 94% Cotton / 6% Polyamide; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBlack polyester blend flared skirt from Lanvin featuring a back concealed zip up fastening and hook bar closure. Has a white floral print throughout and short length with pleat details throughout. Is fully lined.