- Crafted from glam snakeskin-embossed leather with cool geometric cutouts, our exclusive Tory Burch tote is so not your standard shopper. A removable zip pouch keeps smaller essentials organized (and hidden from prying eyes). Embossed leather. Imported. Double handles. Magnetic snap closure; lined. Removable zip pouch. 15"L x 6"W x 9"H; 7" handle drop.
- Similar itemBursts of blooms decorate this sleeveless top, with scattered silver sequins adding a little sparkle. A tiered panel adds interest and structure. Dimension: 46 cm. Lining: 100% Polyester. Composition: Main: 100% Polyester. Care: Handwash Only.
- Unleash your inner vixen with Roger Vivier's endlessly incredible, Art Deco inspired designs. Soft suede upper with smooth leather trim. Softly pointed open toe. T-strap vamp with cutout detail. Pale goldtone buckles at dual ankle straps. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1'' Rounded and stacked patent leather front platform. 5½'' Patent leather heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- High-heeled nappa leather platform sandals in beige. Open toe. Ankle strap fastens at silver-tone sharks tooth turn-lock. Elasticized leather gore at outer side of ankle strap. Smooth tan leather sole. Approx. 4.75 heel and 1.5 platform.
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Small Tote Bag, WhiteDetailsSaint Laurent pebbled leather tote with silver hardware.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap with 19" drop.Tubular tote handles with 4" drop.Removable padlock charm attaches to handles.Key charms snap to suede-lined interior.Foil Saint Laurent logo at center front.Gusseted sides may be cinched with strap; snaps to front and back sides.Center compartment with two-way zip top divides interior.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; tonal suede lining.Metal feet protect bottom.10"H x 12"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 3lbs. 7oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Similar itemOuter shell: 51% linen, 47% cotton, 2% metallised fibre. Lining. 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemThe fun yet timeless pattern on this two-tone oversized tote is the perfect compliment to any outfit - whether neutral or colorful, classic or trendy. FABRIC: Geometric tile-print woven fabric with leather handles and trim. Leather fringe detail with mini silver-tone metal studs. Silver-tone hardware. Magnetic snap closure. Fully lined interior with one zipper pocket and two open pockets. 18.5"W x 14"H x 2"D. Drop Length: 11"
- Nude sheer silk-organza. Gold sequined and clear crystal-embellished front, lined at front. Exposed zip fastening through back. 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Desert. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemLight gold metallic leather and glitter fabric sandal from Jimmy Choo. The Victor has an open toe, an adjustable ankle strap, a 25mm platform, and a 115mm heel. True to size. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.