01 - What you'll need. ♥
- Large sunglass case OR a clutch. / It'll be best if it's made out of a cool material /
- 4 beads if you got a clutch OR 3 beads if you got a sunglasses case.
- 4 flat metal pieces if you got a clutch OR 3 flat metal pieces if you got a sunglasses case.
- Rhinestone trim.
- 4 ring blanks if you got a clutch, 3 ring blanks if you got a sunglasses case.
- Super glue/E 6000
- Jewelry pliers.
02 - How to. ♥
* Okay, now just glue the ring blanks onto the case, pad side down. Let it dry for a little bit !
* If needed, pry off the prongs /or loops, depending what you have/ on the metal pieces with pliers.
* Glue the metal pieces on top of the ring blanks. Again, let it dry for a bit, just so they aren't sliding around. It has to be glued well.
* Carefully glue the trim along the top. But glue the center of the trim to the middle piece first, wait until it's semi-dry then work on the right and left sides. There's going to be a lot of sliding, you know, around if you don't let the glue dry at least for a little bit in between steps.
* And when that's dry, glue the beads on top of the trim. If your trim has an uneven surface, you might have to press and hold for a bit. Let everything dry overnight. You can use beads like little skelton heads, big rhinestones, metal hearts. Well, anything that Alexander McQueen's clutches inspired you.
* EXTRA : If you want, you can add up some studs on it, or a chain so you can wear it like that too.