I love customizing my school supplies. Binder covers are a great way to express yourself. I've been doing this for a long time and I thought I'd share this really easy DiY to make the perfect binder cover!
What you'll need;;
- Polyvore, Tumblr, Instagram
- White piece of paper
01. You can start by finding images you really like online that express what your interests are (Ex. One Direction, clothing, food). Quotes, flowers, words, alll of that is good to put on your binder.
02. Print off the pictures in color or black and white, your choice. You should print atleast 10-20 pictures depending on the sizes.
03. Cut your pictures out carefully and place it in a pile.
04. Grab your piece of paper and then start pasting on the pictures onto the paper with your glue. Lay it out how you want it. I prefer to scatter it aroun dinto a collage.
05. Leave space for your name, or if you prefer not to add your name, skip this step. You can write in your name somewhere or print off your name using a cool font.
06. Once you have glued everything on the paper slip it into the cover of your binder! Enjoy how it looks!
** You can also do something like this & print it off: http://www.polyvore.com/danielles_binder_cover/set?id=90879364
Credit to the amazing @jaelyn-xo, keep up the cute binder covers!
Any questions , concerns, comments feel free to leave it below!
Ask/Request a tip ○ http://ask.fm/studzx0
Youtube ○ http://www.youtube.com/user/angiexo18
Instagram ○ http://instagram.com/studzx0
Tumblr ○ http://studzx0.tumblr.com
Fashion Blog ○ http://fashionjaunty.tumblr.com
Tip Account ○ @fabulous-tipsters
My fabulous taglist;