diy time! So I think this is such a cool idea! I mean it may not be the EXACT color you want but it is still soo pretty and cool & easy!!
What you need;
- empty makeup container. (empty blush, bronzer, or powder, etc)
1. Add 1/4 a cup of baby powder into the bowl
2.Add one-half of a tablespoon of cocoa powder and one-half of a tablespoon of ground cinnamon to the glass measuring cup. Add more cocoa powder and ground cinnamon if you want a darker bronzer.
3. mix until it is blended well. If it is too dark, add more baby powder. It is is too light add more cocoa powder.
4. OPTiONAL; if you want some sparkle and shine, add a littlebrown shimmery eyeshadow. (i personally do not like shimmery bronzer)
5. Pour into empty container and there ya go!:D
Ahh I am so excited about this! I was watching the Drs with my mom today and they shared this lol. I hope you guys try this:)♥