This DIY is a super fun and easy project to spruce up any room!
*WHAT YOU NEED*
A Painters Canvas
1. Place a strip of painters/drafting tape on the canvas. This will serve as a guideline for your zig-zags.
2. Have the tip of the points touch the tape to make sure they come out even. You can eyeball it or use a ruler.
3. Keep going until you fill up the whole canvas.
4. If you have too much room left when you reach the bottom, add some smaller angles to fill out the space and make sure it will look symmetrical.
5. Paint over the tape using a sponge so the paint won’t bleed through.
6. In case some paint did bleed through take a brush with some white paint and go over the rough edges.
Look at the photos above for guidance on this project! It is really simple and fun!
PLEASE LEAVE US ANY TiP OR iCON REQUESTS!