- Similar itemKeep your sewing needles in order with this handy needle organizer from Pako. Keeping your supplies organized and tangle free,this convenient organizer is perfect for the fabric enthusiast. This is a great gift idea for any craft enthusiast.
- Similar itemFashioned from replica toweling fabric that was found in many kitchens from the 1930's to the 1950's,this sack is a stylish way to store your sewing,knitting,embroidery and craft supplies. This bag features a white button closure.
- Keep your fabric,notions,and patterns easily organized with your sewing machine in this expandable sewing cabinet. When fully opened,this cabinet provides 31.5 square feet of space in your work area for larger projects such as quilting.
- Similar itemThis versatile Richards Cambridge Collection Eyelet Tote provides colorful storage in a variety of places in your home. The sturdy fiberboard construction and easy clean polyester lining makes this an ideal storage solution in a child's room, closet, sewing room and laundry room. The integrated chrome eyelet handle holes on each side of this storage box provide easy portability.
- Similar itemSinger-Sewing Basket. Keep all your essential sewing tools in one beautifully compact sewing basket! This package contains ten assorted hand needles,100 dressmaker pins (size 17,1-1/16 inches),five inch all-purpose scissors,and more!
- Similar itemBeautiful quilted sewing shoulder tote is perfect to carry all your sewing supplies. The variety of items this will hold and uses for this tote are endless.
- Similar itemStore all of your sew-easy heads organized with this attractive decorative storage case. The We R Memory Keepers storage case features a simple latch design for added security. This handy case holds up to 26 sewing heads to simplify your work.
- Similar itemKeep yourself from unraveling with this convenient Artbin Super Satchel thread tray. Designed to hold 25 to 50 spools,the sturdy plastic tray allows you to organize and contain them,making the nightmare of tangled sewing threads a distant memory.
- Similar itemStore your loose threads safely and avoid clutter when you use this embroidery floss organizer. The organizer allows you to quickly retrieve desired embroidery floss or loose ends and save money by eliminating wasted or lost sewing materials.