- Similar itemKeep your sewing needles in order with this handy needle organizer from Pako. Keeping your supplies organized and tangle free,this convenient organizer is perfect for the fabric enthusiast. This is a great gift idea for any craft enthusiast.
- Similar itemFashioned from replica toweling fabric that was found in many kitchens from the 1930's to the 1950's,this sack is a stylish way to store your sewing,knitting,embroidery and craft supplies. This bag features a white button closure.
- Similar itemStore your sewing and craft supplies in this hobby box from Suzy. A black and white pattern,organizing tray and satin lining highlight this fun and functional box.
- Similar itemMulticolored wooden hanger.
- Similar itemThis wood thread keeper provides a convenient way to keep your sewing supplies neatly stored. Featuring easy loading and unloading for any standard sized spools and a bottom drawer for additional storage,this device is great for organizing supplies.
- Similar itemSewing machines travel in style in our rolling sewing tote. Has several outer storage pockets and two clear zipper pouches under the lid. It features a locking telescoping handle and dual wheels for sturdiness. You can take your machine almost anywhere.
- Similar itemEnhance the look and function of your kitchen sink area, with this highly practical Sink Caddy by Joseph Joseph. The entire unit can be dismantled for easy cleaning.
- This portable sewing machine case is the most versatile and fun carry-on available. Not only does this case have multiple pockets for your sewing supplies,it works great as a carry-on bag,overnight bag or any other use imaginable.
- Similar itemThe Machine on Wheels case is the most compact and versatile carry-on. Ideal for any situation,this case is easy to lift,includes top and front openings for easy access,and versatile pockets to keep all your sewing tools organized.