- Similar itemKeep your sewing needles in order with this handy needle organizer from Pako. Keeping your supplies organized and tangle free,this convenient organizer is perfect for the fabric enthusiast. This is a great gift idea for any craft enthusiast.
- Similar itemStore your sewing and craft supplies in this hobby box from Suzy. A black and white pattern,organizing tray and satin lining highlight this fun and functional box.
- Similar itemFashioned from replica toweling fabric that was found in many kitchens from the 1930's to the 1950's,this sack is a stylish way to store your sewing,knitting,embroidery and craft supplies. This bag features a white button closure.
- Keep your fabric,notions,and patterns easily organized with your sewing machine in this expandable sewing cabinet. When fully opened,this cabinet provides 31.5 square feet of space in your work area for larger projects such as quilting.
- Similar itemStore your loose threads safely and avoid clutter when you use this embroidery floss organizer. The organizer allows you to quickly retrieve desired embroidery floss or loose ends and save money by eliminating wasted or lost sewing materials.
- Similar itemStore all of your sew-easy heads organized with this attractive decorative storage case. The We R Memory Keepers storage case features a simple latch design for added security. This handy case holds up to 26 sewing heads to simplify your work.
- Similar itemThis versatile Richards Cambridge Collection Eyelet Tote provides colorful storage in a variety of places in your home. The sturdy fiberboard construction and easy clean polyester lining makes this an ideal storage solution in a child's room, closet, sewing room and laundry room. The integrated chrome eyelet handle holes on each side of this storage box provide easy portability.
- Similar itemBeautiful quilted sewing shoulder tote is perfect to carry all your sewing supplies. The variety of items this will hold and uses for this tote are endless.
- Similar itemMulticolored wooden hanger. Item: 80% WOOD, 20% IRON.