- Inspired by the patterns and colour scheme found in Georg Jensen’s archive, design studio All the way to Paris created new designs for the popular Henning Koppel clock. A wonderful contemporary twist on a modern design iconic and a loving nod to the work of the original master Henning Koppel. Designs sure to catch the eye in any room. This is a Georg Jensen clock with precision quartz movement. The clock uses AA batteries - one is included with the purchase. The precision of the clock is +/- 1 second per day or 15 seconds per month. Design year: 2014. The original collection was introduced 1978. Materials: Painted stainless steel, copper, ABS Measurements: Ø: 220 mm W: 60 mm.
- Hit refresh on denim shorts with this ripped, vintage-cool pair. Featuring a faded-look leaf tie-dye print to the pocket bags, these denim shorts come with five pockets in total and a zip fly to fasten. Includes Kendall + Kylie denim logo patch to the back. By Kendall + Kylie at Topshop. 100% Cotton. Machine wash. Model's height is 5' 9.5"
- Women's denim hot pants from Superdry with stretch denim construction and light bleached finish. With a very short fit, the 'Cali' shorts showcase a classic five pocket design with contrast trims and a zip fly. Complete with raw hems and branding throughout. -K.N. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Brand: Superdry. Colour: Blue. Material: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Clothing Style: Denim Shorts.
- Evoke a sense of the Old World with this incredibly eye-catching round wall clock. Made of galvanized steel with a rusty, distressed finish, the clock face features a screen printed Bailey Street London address, Roman and Arabic numerals, an aged look and appropriately-styled clock hands adding to the overall design. Offering vintage appeal, this battery-operated clock will keep today's time in the rustic or Industrial interior. 17.5 inches high x 18 inches wide x 6.3 inches deep. Constructed from galvanized steel. Finished in oxidized rust and distressed grey. Clock requires (1) x AA battery to operate. This is a vintage reproduction.
- Reign over your style subjects in the [BlankNYC] Little Queenie Short. Mid-rise shorts feature a mini length, ripping across the lap, and a frayed hem. Blank Stares is split between a ripped and destroyed light blue denim and optic white denim set off with an intricate geometric embroidery. Leather brand patch at back waist. Inset rivet detail at back left pocket. Five-pocket design. Belt-loop waistband. Zip fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% Lycra spandex. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 28 in ; Outseam: 8 in ; Inseam: 2 1 2 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 12 in ; Leg Opening: 16 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 2.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- The Arne Jacobsen wall-clock-classics are back – and now also as table clocks! Arne Jacobsen is the maybe most famous Danish architect and designer. Legendary furnishing-designs made Jacobsen popular in Denmark and further away. The Rosendahl company bought the rights for the Re-Production of the most famous wall-clocks by Arne Jacobsen and re-edited them now in 100% compliance with the original designs and in meticulous cooperation with Teit Weylandt. Teit Weylandt has worked for Arne Jacobsen’s product development during a long time and he focused on every small detail for the re-production of the clocks: ”Not a stone stayed on another: The pointers, the housing, the form of the lens – we studied everything…” The results are three legendary clock-classics that originally ornamented Danish buildings. AJ Roman wall clock. The Roman wall clock emerged as most ancient design out of the 1942. It has been designed by Arne Jacobsen for the Aarhus City Hall. The embossing Roman numbers are not responsible for the name of this clock, but also create a classic appeal. The AJ clocks by Rosendahl embody an interesting diagonal cut on a unique way in the design of Arne Jacobsen along a period of 30 years. The housing of the clocks consists of aluminium and mineral glass. The clockwork came from Japan and is powered by a AA-battery (1.5V).
- Walkshorts flaunt a vibrant tie-dye print placement. Belt loops at the waist. Zipper fly with a button closure. Five-pocket design. Notch cutout at back waist. Logo tag at rear right pocket. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 32 in ; Outseam: 9 in ; Inseam: 2 1 2 in ; Front Rise: 7 in ; Back Rise: 11 in ; Leg Opening: 22 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 5, inseam 2.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemThis City Hall Wall Clock from Arne Jacobsen is the perfect way to add classic style to any room. Featuring a casing that creates a weightless appearance away from the wall, it was first designed in 1956 by famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen. Its concave glass front, coupled with sharp black detailing on the clock face, make for a simplistic design that is sure to update any interior in an instant. Available in two sizes, it makes a fabulous addition to any home.Key features: * Material: aluminium, glass * Dimensions: H7xD16cm * First designed in 1956 * Concave glass front * Casing creates suspended appearance * 1.5 V AA battery required
- Similar itemThe women's High Rise Fray Tie Dye Shorts by Gypsy Warrior for PacSun and PacSun.com offers a colorful tie dye pattern and frayed hems. We love the high waisted fit and denim construction. Wear these statement shorts with our tops and sandals to complete this chic yet casual look! High rise 10" rise 1" inseam Measured from a size 3 Model is wearing a size 3 Her measurements: Height: 5'9.5" Bust: 34" Waist: 24" Hips: 34" 100% cotton Machine washable Imported