- Similar itemGold studding on an oversize luxe leather cuff expresses an urban glam rock style. Double strap adjustable closure. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemA lovely rope cord bracelet decorated with alluring crystal stones. Hardware is solid brass plated in Rhodium. 8In. Long x 20mm wide. Brass; Imported;
- Similar itemNeon yellow cotton bracelet from Sabrina Dehoff featuring five neon woven cords held together with a gold-tone band, and a gold-tone designer embossed lobster clasp fastening.
- Similar itemA chunky oversized link cuff is the game-changing accessory you need. Wear this goldtone version with everything from daytime separates to a little black dress. Plated base metal. To avoid tarnish, limit exposure to water, perfume, or body cream.
- Similar itemSearching for contemporary and flirty jewelry with edge? Find the light in the Noir. Fashion jewelry. Woven fabric base with polished silvertone details. Jeweled charm at front. Lobster clasp. Measures 8'' long. All measurements are approximate. Fabric / Metal / Crystal; U.S.A;
- Similar itemMake a chic statement with the Studded Magnetic Bracelet. The chunky gold links and black enamel detailing lend a touch of shine to any outfit, and the magnet clasp makes it easy to put on and take off. Brass. 14K rose gold plated. 1 3/4" x 5/8"
- The Signature Screw Bracelet Double Wrap is made of leather with 18k gold plated screws and buckle closure.
- Similar itemSet of 5 Full Tilt bracelets. 2 neon sliding cord bracelets and 3 beaded stretch bracelets with tree and bird charms. Imported.
- Similar itemUnderstated yet distinctive, this braided bracelet by Daniela Bustos Maya for Coqui Coqui features a single coin centerpiece. Layer with other bracelets for an eclectic look. By Daniela Bustos Maya for Coqui Coqui. Woven cord with coin embellishment. Tassels at ends. Tie closure. Incorporating local hammock-weaving techniques to showcase the weathered beauty of vintage pesos, Daniela Bustos Maya's jewelry pays homage to the artisans and rich history of the Yucatán.