@fashioncreater 's guest tip. If you have any questions about the tip, PM HER on her account.
Melt and Pour Method:
01 - Tools. ♥
* A countertop or tabletop
* Soap in blocks any kind you want /clear, white, etc./
* Fragrance or essential oil.
* Safe dye.
* Rubbing Alcohol.
* Measuring cup.
* Mold /loaf pan or plastic molds/
* Glitter /not necessary/
02 - How to. ♥
- Get a block of soap but it into little cubes then put them into the measuring cup up to 4 or less depends how much soap you want to make then you melt it the microwave for 1 minute then take out and stir.
- Take out the chunky parts and microwave them for 30 seconds or less depends how much.
- You wait for the soap to cool down then you add the smell and color. If you want to add glitter you can add it by now.
- Spray rubbing alcohol on the soap so it but produce bubbles. You now can put it in the mold.
- Leave for a few minutes about 10 - 30 minutes, in the freezer. Then take the soap out and let it sit on the counter.
- Now you have awesome homemade soap.
Hope you like this. ♥