This necklace is so cool, definitely on my to-do list!
1. various sized brass rings
2. neon nylon mason line cord
(One and two can be found at Micheal's, Joanne's, or any local craft store)
(Before you start, start off with a layout of the shape you want to get)
1. Line up two brass rings. Cut a 12 inch piece of cord and connect the two rings by wrapping around them 4-5 times. Pull tightly and tie into a double knot. Trim the ends.
2. Take a lighter and burn the tips of the knot until the nylon starts to melt. Then immediately press the bottom of the lighter against the melted tips onto the backside of the wrapped cord, sealing the knot. (Be careful!)
3. Continue to add more rings, wrapping each to the next brass ring until your done. Add a piece chord to each side.
Hope you like this, leave a comment if you're in love with this piece as I am!