- Update your shoe game and top off your look with street-style vibes through these edgy sneakers by Valentino! Smooth leather upper. Rounded toe. Lace-up vamp with logo stamp at tongue; Contrast metallic stripe detail. Signature 'Rockstud' rubber panel at heel. Leather lining. Spiked rubber sole. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemThe slim version of everyone's classic Vans sneaker. Lightweight and flexible canvas upper. Cotton lace up with metal eyelets. EVA insert. Low profile vulcanized construction. Gum rubber waffle outsole. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Celebration' hi-top sneakers from Philipp Plein featuring lace panels, a gold-tone logo plaque, a lace-up front fastening, a round toe, a flat rubber sole and gold-tone spike stud embellishing.
- Similar itemGold-toned circular, cone-shaped, and heishi beads decorate this set of four stretch bracelets each featuring different pendants. Accented with tassel, coin, arrow, and stone charms, these bracelets can be rocked all on one arm or mix and matched with different cuffs for a boho-babe look. By Vanessa Mooney. Handmade In Los Angeles. 7” bracelet (provides stretch)
- Silver metallic leather zip detail Hi-Top sneaker from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a round toe, a lace-up front fastening, a side zip detail, a gold-tone bar, a tan leather logo patch, a rear zip detail, gold, bronze and tan panels throughout and a flat rubber sole.
- Similar itemSperry Top-Sider; brings you these Seacoast sneakers. Features a canvas upper, rawhide lacing and a non-marking outsole. Ultimate wet/Dry traction. Removable molded footbed. - Sperry Top-Sider Seacoast Canvas Sneakers
- Similar itemA strand of beads adds an extra dimension to a charm necklace featuring cone spikes and resin horn accents, finished with glittering pave.
- Similar itemGold and white leather 'Open' hi-top sneakers from Valentino Garavani featuring a round toe, a lace-up front fastening, a brand embossed tongue, tonal pyramid studs and a flat rubber sole.
- Similar itemThe Alana studs were hand-carved in wax and come cast in brass, sterling silver, or shibuichi. They are shaped like cones, or spikes, with grooves carved in to them. We designed them with both sides of the aisle in mind - they're great for ladies and gents. Grooves and lines are part of the design.