- Similar itemRoad Rules Throw some whimsy into your everyday life with the Roadtrip Placemat Pad from Bob's Your Uncle. This chic paper pad has 24 different pages that you can tear off and use as placemats. Each features a photo of a vintage roadside sign for eclectic-chic appeal. Use them during casual summer gatherings to show off your laid-back style. Tear-off pad features 24 pages Printed with soy-based inks Photos taken by company owner Martin Yeeles
- Similar itemFrom Tokyo-based, Postalco whose products are utterly practical yet elegant in design; a coil bound notebook, with pressed cotton covers that will lighten & soften with use. Steel spiral binding is set on back cover so user may label the spine Starch-pressed cotton covers are water-resistant Ecologically made & chlorine free paper 60 sheets 1mm, pale blue pin graph paper Small notepad is approx. 3.5" x 5"Color: Light Chambray. Made in Japan.
- Keep your notes in style with this fabulous Paseo embossed silver notebook from the Christian Lacroix Papier collection. Featuring an all over Paseo design embossed in silver reminiscent of an old Moroccan leather folio, this slim notebook is filled with 152 ruled pages. It has a black & white chevron striped elastic closure and ribbon marker and is the perfect size notebook to pop in your handbag or briefcase. Ideal for meetings, planning, or quick sketches on the train, the lay-flat construction makes it easy to write on any surface. The end pages are printed with the Paseo pattern in silver foil, adding that extra touch of luxury to this design which is available in B5 & A5 sizes. This notebook is presented with a Christian Lacroix hot stamped gold band packaging wrap around and makes a beautiful gift idea for any occasion.Key features: * Dimensions: 150x200mm / 6x8" * With 152 ruled ivory pages * Black & white elastic closure and ribbon marker * End pages printed with Paseo in silver foil * Lay-flat construction for ease of use * Christian Lacroix hot stamped gold band wrap around * Available in B5 & A5 sizes
- Medium silver Rollbahn notebook, made in Japan by Delfonics. Featuring a cardboard cover with brushed metallic finish, spiral-bound cream grid paper and five clear plastic pockets for storage of cards and receipts, this medium-sized notebook is finished with a navy elastic closure strap.
- Similar itemSugar Paper uses 15thcentury letterpress techniques to create unique cards with a contemporary design aesthetic. The cutest accessory for class or keeping track of your busy social calendar this spiralbound notebook is adorned with shiny gold foil stripes. It'll surely become one the most prized pieces you carry around (so it's the perfect companion for your favorite purse). Not available for instore return . 50 lined pages. 9" x 7". Made in USA.
- Filled with 168-pages for all your thoughts, sketches and to-do lists, this medium notebook also features a silk bookmark to hold your place. The best part? The gold-tone little gold book quip embossed on the front.
- Kate Spade New York, Filled with 168-pages for all your thoughts, sketches and to-do lists, this medium notebook also features a silk bookmark to hold your place. The best part? the gold foil-adorned "little gold book" quip embossed on the front.
- Similar itemOversized metallic foil polka dots bring a dose of cheerfulness to this notebook featuring a convenient spiral binding. Hardcover. Spiral bound. 100 lined pages. 11"W X 9"H. Imported. - Polka Dot Spiral-Bound Notebook
- Similar itemIn today’s digital world, our phones, laptops and tablets have become essential items we carry with us daily. But what about handwritten notes, sketches and thoughts? The culture of writing on fine paper is celebrating a comeback and Bindewerk’s Journalist Notepad combines quality and style in one easily pocketable package. Made from 120g paper, the German-bound notepad features a practical perforation to easily remove single pages. Bound in heavy black board, the notepad is topped off with a colored elastic band to keep the journal neat and orderly.