- People also likedAfter business school, childhood BFFs Charles Brun, Quentin Couturier and Xavier Aguera had a clear vision: make cool reading glasses at reasonable prices. Today their company, See Concept (which is based in Paris), is known for turning classic readers into chic accessories. We already had a thing for glasses but these timeless black frames are making us want to do the whole "girls in glasses" thing on a daily basis. Polycarbonate. Import.
- People also likedThe Steff is the girly and glam Wildfox version of the traditional panto: a circular frame with a high hinge. Delicate star detailing. Optical lenses that are RX-ready, perfect to add in your own description and look totally retro while you read. Handmade with Italian acetate. CR39 optical grade lenses offering UV A and B protection. 3 barrel French comotec hinge. Case and cleaning cloth included. Eye width: 50mm Bridge Width: 14mm Temple length: 135mm
- People also likedTransparent optical glasses from Yves Saint Laurent featuring a subtle cat-eye frame, a blue detail top rim, blue arms and gold-tone detailing. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- People also likedTransparent glasses from Yves Saint Laurent featuring oval frames with brown pointed corners, straight arms with gold-tone logo detailing at the hinges and curved tips. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections
dkny dy 4505 eyeglasses amber 3016 - Glasses on Web
- Like it to get in stock alerts