Shop this look
- Equipment multicolored Soren pants. Snake-print washed-silk. Two front slit pockets, two back faux welt pockets. Concealed hook and zip fastening at front. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Dropped crotch style, designed for a relaxed fit. Partially elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemCute mini shapes and bohemian prints make this skirt perfect for dressed-down summer days. A lightweight cotton style with an elasticated waist and pom-pom trim hem, by Band Of Gypsies. 100% Cotton. Hand wash cold. Model's height is 5' 11"
- Similar itemVariegated hues lend artful dimension to this cozy, open-knit pullover topped with a classically chic boatneck. Boatneck. Long sleeves. Pullover style. About 29" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/linen/polyamide. Machine wash. Imported. - Lulu Open-Knit Sweater
- Similar itemPrint A fluid silhouette with geometric embroidery, sheer lace and sash waist tie for a flattering finish. V-neckline. Kimono sleeves. Wrap construction. Cropped overlay. Floral lace. Geometric embroidery. Welt pockets. Floor-length hemline. Self: Nylon lace. Contrast: 1. Silk crepe de chine. 2. Silk chiffon. 3. Polyester mesh. 4. Nylon lace. Washable, dry clean recommended. Imported. Size small measures approximately 50.5” from neck to hem. Floor-length hemline. Belted waistline. Relaxed fit. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemThis slouchy style perfectly tapers into ruched cuffs for a fitted style that is comfortable yet polished. Elastic waistband. Side slash pockets. Ruched cuffs. Rise, about 13". Inseam, about 29". Viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small.. - Boomer Snake-Print Pants
- Blue, green and black Proenza Schouler silk sleeveless dress with abstract checkered print, pleated skirt, snap buttons at shoulder and concealed side zip closure. Fully lined.
- Similar itemRebecca Taylor gray and ivory mini skirt. Cotton-blend tweed. Pleated, fully lined. Zip fastenings along front. 83% cotton, 9% viscose, 6% acrylic, 2% other fibers; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mini-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemAn open-knit, long-sleeve pullover creates effortless style in an incredibly soft and lightweight linen blend. Brand: rag & bone/JEAN. Style Name: rag & bone/JEAN 'Skye' Knit Pullover. Style Number: 1072736. 23" front length; 25" back length (size Medium); Ribbed cuffs and hem; 67% linen, 33% viscose; Dry clean; By rag & bone/JEAN; imported
- The April, May 'Jujube' sweater has a sheer, open knit construction combined with an oversized style. Designed in contrasting neutral tones, details include: dropped shoulders, a round neckline and ribbed cuffs and hemline. R.R. Shell: 85% Cotton, 11% Polyester, 4% Acrylic. Trim: 100% Leather. Length: Shoulder to hem: 23.5"/59.5cm.
- Similar itemPrint Maximize your fringe benefits with this jacquard-printed mini. Sits at the waist. Crossover fringe detailing. Miniskirt silhouette. Hits above the knee. Concealed center back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Self/Contrast 1: Polyester, Cotton, Spandex jacquard. Contrast 2: Viscose, Cotton. Lining: Cotton, Nylon, Spandex poplin. Machine Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 15" from waist to hem. Hits above the knee. Miniskirt silhouette. Slight stretch. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemThis silk-jersey DVF dress has a signature link print for a geometric look. Split V neckline. Long sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Silk jersey. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China.
- Similar itemJosie Natori. Drawstring Silk Lounge Pants. Josie Natori lounge pants. Side slash pockets. Elasticized drawstring waist. Relaxed fit; slightly tapered. Hem hits mid-calf. Pull-on style. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemA delicate open knit in an eco-friendly organic linen-and-cotton mix, adds cool texture to this slouchy-chic pullover from Eileen Fisher.