- kate spade new york napa leather flat. Round cap toe with crystal accents. 1/4" flat stacked heel. Braided patent leather trim. Leather lining, padded footbed, and sole. "jade" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemT-shirt in jersey. -Katja 1” print. Long, crewneck, sleeveless garment with yoke. An abstract image by Katja Schwalenberg, German illustrator, is printed in front. The Marni logo is printed inside the T-shirt, at the back. Composition: 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemGreen, yellow and orange voluminous wrap skirt from Comme Des Garçons Archive featuring an asymmetrical shape and a rear safety pin fastening. Please note that this is an unworn archive piece. However it is not new and therefore may have minor imperfections. From the SS 1997 collection.
- Similar itemOrganza. Two-tone pattern. Lapel collar. Button closing. Embroidery. 3/4 Length sleeves. Front closure. Composition: 100% Silk.
- Brunello CucinelliSleeveless Ribbed T-ShirtDetailsBrunello Cucinelli sleeveless ribbed tee.Banded edges.Crewneck.Fitted silhouette.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Green lurex front panel. Black silk georgette back panel. Concealed back hook and zip closure. Two side pockets. Unlined. Made in Italy.
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Patent Bow Ballerina Flat, Oxford BlueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather ballet flat.Signature Vara grosgrain bow at round toe.Golden logo-engraved bow buckle.Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. Flat stacked heel."Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Oscar de la Renta3/4-Sleeve Cropped Brocade JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta metallic brocade jacket.Collar with small notched lapels.Three-quarter sleeves; vented cuffs.Covered front closure.Yoked back.Button-tab sides at hem.Cropped above hips.Acetate/cotton/other fibers.Made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemWhite supima cotton 'Ukelele' muscle t-shirt from Sundry featuring a crew neck, a sleeveless design and front ukelele and pineapple photo graphic.