- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, solid color, round collar, short sleeves, print, no pockets.
- Similar itemFaux zip pockets add a sexy, rock n roll feel to a pair of curve conforming leather pants. Exposed zips accent the ankles, and slant pockets lay at the hips. Button closure and zip fly. Cotton backing. Fabric: Leather. 100% lambskin. Leather clean. Imported, Turkey. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 7.5in / 19cm Inseam: 33in / 84cm Leg opening: 10in / 25.5cm. Available sizes: M,S,XS
- Similar itemBrand from China: Exull. Color: Black, Materials: Shell: Leather; Lining: Flock; Sole: Rubber, Size: Heel: 11cm, Platform: 2.5cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemSand long mink fur gilet from Liska featuring a high standing collar, a sleeveless design, a zip fastening and side pockets.
- Similar itemBlack cotton and lamb skin leather trousers from Saint Laurent featuring belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design and a skinny fit.
- Similar itemThis beautiful sleeveless V-neck soft faux fur gilet will keep you warm and cosy. This vest is fully lined and features a hidden front hook and eye fastening for a subtle closure.
- Similar itemBrand from China: Exull. Color: Black, Materials: Shell: Leather; Lining: Flock; Sole: Rubber, Size: Heel: 11cm, Platform: 3.5cm, Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemLoose-fit cropped cotton t-shirt with distressed college style print. Round neck, short sleeves and dropped shoulder seams. Composition: 100% cotton.
- Acne StudiosFive-Pocket Leather Skinny PantsDetailsAcne Studios lambskin leather pants.Fitted through skinny legs.Zip/button front; belt loops.Five-pocket design.Mid-rise waist.Made in Turkey.Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.