- Similar itemA new-generation lipstick inspired by Monsieur Saint Laurent’s iconic colour palette of red, fuchsia and orange. This collection of captivating couture shades offers each complexion a customised look with intense, stay-true colour. The luxurious gold case, that doubles as a handy mirror, unveils a SPF 15 moisturising formula that saturates lips with a radiant, satin finish for up to 6hrs.
- Similar itemColour: cream Designer colour: ivoryComposition 100% triacetatte Lining 100% viscose Button fastenings through double-breasted front Oversized spread collar Welt side pockets Buckled belt and cuffs Button-down epaulettes Lined Dry clean only Made in Lithuania
- Similar itemSkin base foundation by Illamasqua.. New formula inspired by cult Asian beauty balm creams. Provides a buildable coverage concealing imperfections. Creating a smooth and flawless complexion. While softening the skin for a natural, long-lasting finish.
- Similar itemAn off-shoulder Nicholas dress crafted in twill with a lace-up bodice. Sheath skirt and flared long sleeves. Hidden back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Twill. 100% cotton. Dry clean or wash cold. Made in Australia.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine, Oil in Stick DetailsGive in to the temptation of dazzling color. Succumb to a unique sensorial experience with extreme comfort and luminous shine. Hyaluronic acid microspheres help seal in moisture for eight hours of hydration. Antioxidants and emollients help condition and soften your lips.Designer About Saint Laurent: Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called...
- Hello...it's flawless time! This oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It's you...just more luminous & healthy looking.
- Similar item- Emilio Pucci royal-blue trench coat - Satin - Epaulettes, storm flap, belt loops, detachable cuff and waist ties, front slit pockets, back vent, partially lined - Slips on - 100% viscose; lining: 66% viscose, 34% silk - Dry clean - Made in Italy Defining the essence of jet-set, Florentine aristocrat Emilio Pucci started his brand by designing a ski suit on the slopes of Zermatt. Going on to create a complete travel-friendly wardrobe in kaleidoscopic patterns, he was christened the 'Prince of Prints.' Today, creative director Massimo Giorgetti brings a contemporary approach to this carefree spirit.
- Sweetheart neckline . Strapless . Concealed back hook and zip closure . Internal bustier with boning . Padded cups. Fitted waist. All over print placement may vary. Pleated skirt panels. Logo printed twill lining. Sample size: M
- Similar item- J Brand black Arrow trench coat - Leather - Buttoned epaulettes, cuffs and storm flaps, belt loops, detachable buckled belt, front welt pockets, back vent, fully lined - Hook and button fastenings through front - 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 100% acetate - Specialist clean - Imported With an emphasis on the perfect fit, co-founder Jeff Rudes established L.A.-based label J Brand in 2004 and we fell instantly for its signature skinny jeans. Today the lineup also includes effortlessly cool urban pieces, including biker jackets and sleek silk tops.