- A year in the making, 'Our Moment' is completely dedicated to all the One Direction fans. Working closely with fragrance experts, the band have been involved in every step of the process from the creation of the scent to the design of the stunning bottle and its packaging. The sparkling, juicy and feminine fragrance is made up of splashes of fresh fruit and seasonal flowers infused with undertones of warm musk. The pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants, combined with the delicacy of jasmine petals, and frangipani with the dry woody tones of musk and patchouli leave an enticing and playful scent on the skin. Top: Pink Grapefruit, Wild Berries, Redcurrants. Mid: Fresh Freesia, Jasmine Petals, Frangipani. Dry: Creamy Musk, Sheer Woods, White Patchouli.
- Similar itemMetal chain shoulder strap and leather trim. Steel hardware. Snap-lock clasp with logo embossed on clasp. Two inside pockets. Leather lining. L 23.5 h 13.5 w 5 cm.
- Similar itemThe Lock Shoulder Bag Doesn't Disappoint With Leopard-Print Calf Hair, Neon Stud Embellishment And A Chain Strap, What's Not To Love? 8" x 5.5" x 2", 12.5"- 22.5 Strap Length. Snap Closure, Two Accordion Style Compartments One Zipped And One Slip Interior Pocket. Calf Hair, Leather, Palladium Metal Hardware, Canvas Lining.
- Similar itemLive "la vie en rose" with Miss Dior Eau de Toilette. A dazzling burst of Orange Essence blends with Neroli and Rose Essence for a floral bouquet evoking a springtime garden in full bloom. An elegant and graceful Indonesian Patchouli signature completes the captivating essence.
- Similar itemMe is an original feminine fragrance inspired and born from the magic of Lanvin and Alber Elbaz.
- Similar itemLock Medium Flap Bag From Valentino. 10.5" x 7.25" x 2.75", Adjustable Gold Chain Handle/Shoulder Strap, 14.5" Handles And 44" Shoulder Strap. Push Clasp Front Closure. Fuschia Leather Lining With One Zip Pocket And Two Open Pockets. Available in Fuschia.
- Similar itemSomeday by Justin Bieber is more than just a perfume: It's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities- into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull- so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go.
- Similar itemMichael Kors Vivian Calf-Hair Shoulder Flap BagDetailsNavy dyed calf hair (New Zealand) with black leather.Golden hardware.Chain straps.Flap top with turn-lock.Inside, suede lining; one zip pocket.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Marc Jacobs FragranceDaisy Delight Eau de Toilette, 1.7 fl. oz DetailsDaisy Marc Jacobs Delight editions bloom with breezy, fun florals splashed in effervescent colors. Taking inspiration from the elegant feminine allure of Daisy classic, the new limited editions turn up the brightness with irresistibly vibrant hues. Daisy Delight: Luminous and juicy bouquet, bursting with fresh-picked florals, Daisy Delight edition is a vibrant expression of Daisy signature. The fragrance blooms into a vibrant burst of quince flower and iris brightened with crisp red apple. Sun-ripened woods and musks dry down to a warm sensual embrace. TOP: Apple, Quince Flower, Freesia HEART: Iris, Gardenia, Peony BASE: Musks, Cederwood, Sandalwood1.7 fl. oz./50ml Designer About Marc Jacobs Fragrance:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.