- Similar itemProduct Code: JUB1002TSCR. Condition: Pre-Owned. Silver Bunny Rabbit with Amethyst Ring features: Gender: Womens Condition: Excellent Metal: 0.925 Sterling Silver Stone: Amethyst Comes with TrueFacet Valuation Report Size and Fit: Width: 7.5 mm Height: 35mm Size: 9.25 Silver Bunny Rabbit with Amethyst Ring features: Gender: Womens Condition: Excellent Metal: 0.925 Sterling Silver Stone: Amethyst Comes with TrueFacet Valuation Report Share. Facebook. Google + Pinterest. Twitter.
- A solid gold Lucky Bunny. The Bunny sits on a 1.6mm gold band. The 9 carat Lucky Bunny is from the Animal collection and is to bring Luck and laughter to the wearer. Solid Gold. 9 Carat Gold contains no oxides and therefore will not tarnish, it is however a relatively soft material and care should be taken not to scratch it. Gold should be cleaned regularly in order to maintain its beauty and patina. A soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep gold jewellery looking its best.
- Gold-tone brass bunny ring * Ring is not sizeable Measurements: 0.07" wide, 0.45" tall.
- Introducing this Silver Ring by Xuella Arnold Jewellery. Wear something unique, very comfortable to wear, he will become a faithful friend on your finger, made of solid sterling silver with full British hallmarks, with the words engraved in to the band “Born to Run” Comes in a buttoned branded box, available in size Q, R or S. JewelStreet bring together over 250 luxury designers offering a handpicked edit of the most covetable Silver Rings for Women.
- An adorable bunny rabbit ring featuring two bunnies huddled together with their favorite companion as they gaze out from the long green grass. Little Silver Bunny Rabbit Ring
- Similar itemBeautiful handmade and hand-painted enamel brass bunny rabbit ring. Molly Bunny Rabbit Ring
- The Sterling Silver Bunny and carrot ring set is made to be super special unique, with brilliant cut blue sapphire eyes. & Carrot Rings. Blue Sapphires
- A sterling Silver Lucky Bunny' stacking ring. A hand carved tiny bunny set on a 1.6mm round silver band. The Lucky Bunny brings luck and laughter to the wearer. Sterling Silver will tarnish over time, however this is less likely to happen if it is worn regularly. Clean your silver jewellery in warm soapy water, ensuring that it is rinsed thoroughly and dried before storing. Alternatively polish your silver jewellery with a soft cloth or use a silver dip.
- Stacked for impact. Rising to the knuckle, four connected bands of gunmetal-finished sterling silver are diamond cut to create a unique barklike texture. Sterling silver ring.