- Similar itemMade from lace crochet fabric ; Fringe trimming ; Full lined ; Elastic wasitband ; 100% Polyester ; Hand wash.
- Urban Goddess! Glamour aside, these gorgeous sandals by Fendi adds the perfect polish to any ensemble! From the 2010 pre-spring collection! Rose gold, yellow gold and white gold brushed leather. Gladiator style thong sandal. Crisscross straps over toe. Double ankle straps with gold logo buckles. Back zipper closure. Leather sole. Nude and gold leather insole. Stacked wood heel. Approx. retail price $595. 9 3/4" insole length. 3.6" insole width.
- Similar itemRefresh your staples wardrobe with FRAME's effortlessly cool 'Le Slouchy' tank. It's crafted from soft, lightweight Tencel and is cut for a relaxed loose fit. Wear it with everything from jeans to tailored skirts. Shown here with: Frame Jacket, Frame Jeans, Chloé Shoulder bag, Common Projects Sneakers, IAM by Ileana Makri Cuff, IAM by Ileana Makri Necklace, Arme De L'Amour Ring, Maria Black Ring, Eddie Borgo Ring, Chloé Necklace, Stella McCartney Bra.. White Tencel.. Slips on.. 100% Tencel.. Hand wash.
- You just can't beat the easy style of the See by Chloe Medium Collins Crossbody. It's sure to be your new favorite! Medium shoulder bag made of pebbled top grain leather and rich, suede leather. Tassel and stud accents. Leather crossbody strap. Brand name engraved hardware. Magnetic snap closure. Lined interior features a zip pocket and two slip pockets. Imported. This item may ship with an attached security tag. Merchandise returned without the original security tag attached or a damaged tag may not qualify for a refund. Measurements: Bottom Width: 11 in Depth: 5 in Height: 8 1 2 in Strap Length: 41 in Strap Drop: 20 in Weight: 1 lb 2 oz This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Similar itemBeige suede shoulder bag with goldtone hardware and an adjustable shoulder strap.?Top flap buckle closure, One inner zip pocket, Leather lining, Made in Italy,
- Similar itemA frilly peplum hem and split envelope back elevate a stunning sleeveless top patterned in jacquard-woven leopard spots. Crew neck. Sleeveless. Envelope back. Woven leopard spot texture. Ruffled peplum hem. Approx. 22" length. Made in USA. Shell: 83% cotton, 17% nylon Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fit: this style fits true to size. Model's stats for sizing:. Height: 5'8". Bust: 32". Waist: 24". Hips: 35" Model is wearing size S.
- Similar itemYou don't need to ford the rapids to make waves in the stream-to-trail comfort of the Kühl Splash Short. kuhlKURVE fit features a higher back rise and slightly lower front to prevent gapping. KuhlAir Vent System uses hidden mesh pocket panels to improve airflow for cooling comfort. UberKuhl canvas: Fabric blends the breathability of cotton with the technical capabilities of synthetic fabric. Nylon blend offers quick-dry performance. Durable, abrasion-resistant protection. 4.6 oz/yd / 156 g/m. Vintage Patina Dye is a high-quality, double-dye process that fades naturally with age, abrasion, and washing to create a unique, weathered appearance. Belt loop waistband. Zip fly and snap-button closure. Scoop hand pockets. Snap-flap back pockets. Snap-flap cargo pockets. 68% cotton, 29% nylon, 3% spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 28 in Outseam: 14 in Inseam: 5 1 2 in Front Rise: 7 in Back Rise: 14 in Leg Opening: 20 in Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 5.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Rene caovilla gold metallic flat sandals w/ colorful swarovski crystals - 35.5 description: sparkle in these fabulous flats by rene caovilla. Leather insole measures 8 7/8 inchesswarovski crystal circles on three bands of metallic leather across the footswarovski crystals orange, brown, red and white1/2 inch flat gold heelleather soledoes not come in original box made in italy 800x600 normal 0 false false false en-us x-none x-none microsoftinternetexplorer4 - all items will be mailed within 24 hours after payment clears unless you are notified otherwise. There is no saturday shipping. - *****international sales***** - the customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, customs and any fees associated with the sale within their own country. - please do not ask me to put a lower value on your item. I cannot insure it properly this way. All items are only shipped to the address provided ebay and pay pal. Add to favorite sellersother items feedback contact about page ebay store txzj pxzj7581 txzj69
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!