- shoulder Length:34#:38cm 36#:39cm 38#:40cm 40#:41cmBust:34#:84cm 36#:90cm 38#:98cm 40#:104cm
- Talitha's collections form the ultimate vacation wardrobe - each piece can be slipped on with ease and worn in a multitude of ways. The 'Gypsy' blouse is made from lightweight silk and cotton-blend voile that's printed in plum, white and antique-rose hues. We love the signature embroidery and tasseled details. Shown here with: Talitha Shorts, Sensi Studio Tote, K Jacques St Tropez Sandals, URiBE Bracelets, Chan Luu Bracelet, Cornelia Webb Rings.. Plum, white and antique-rose silk and cotton-blend voile.. Tie-fastening keyhole at front, concealed hook and zip fastening at back.. 50% silk, 50% cotton.. Dry clean.. Designer color: Cranberry.
- Full Joy Shoulder Bag crafted in velvety suede and lux leather, has a structured modern silhouette with a bohemian vibe that takes cool to the streets. Featuring flap top with ultra modern push button closure, drawstring cinch under flap, outer front slip pocket, top handle, detachable wide shoulder strap and silver tone hardware detail.
- Black cotton (46%), linen (20%) and rayon (34%) blend weave. Double breasted front button closure with front lapels. Tailored back with fabric and button design. Semi- cropped fit. Three quarter length sleeves with fabric and button detail. Two front pockets. Self lined. No shoulder padding. D&G label and metal tag. Interior size label (Italian size 44). Made in Italy. Jacket has not been worn. Stitching in pockets intact. Fabric has a slight sheen. Aside from some wrinkles --jacket is new
- Vanessa Bruno's whisper-weight 'Fantassin' blouse is cut from airy ramie and cotton-blend. It's delicately pintucked at the front to add a touch of structure and is detailed with lace trims and floral embroidery. Tuck it into '80s-style jeans. Shown here with: M.i.h Jeans Jeans, Chloé Shoulder bag, Isabel Marant Boots, Maison Margiela Cuff.. White ramie and cotton-blend and lace.. Button-fastening keyhole at back.. 55% ramie, 45% cotton; trim: 100% cotton; embroidery: 100% polyester.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBeige suede shoulder bag with goldtone hardware and an adjustable shoulder strap.?Top flap buckle closure, One inner zip pocket, Leather lining, Made in Italy,
- Similar itemSleeveless Ruffle Top Self: 100% silk. Contrast Fabric: 100% cotton. Made in China. Dry clean only. Ruffled fabric detail on front. Back keyhole with button closure. Lace knit trim.
- Similar itemFabric: polyester fiber; Smooth finish; Lapel collar; Double-breasted design; Button fastening; Regular fit; Weight: 290g.
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!