Rule O1: Always post the rules.
Rule O2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule O3: Tag 11 new people
I was tagged by @katelle ( http://www.polyvore.com/gave_you_my_hand_told/set?id=72893622)
@katelle 's questions :
1. What is your favourite food to have for dinner?
Homemade hamburgers. They are just yummy!
2. Have you ever been homesick? What was it like?
I have when i was younger , I don't really know how to describe , I just wanted to go home and see my family and in a way i felt completely alone despite being surrounded by people but yeah i got over that now.
3. What are your views on spirituality and religion?
Religion and Spirituality is a tricky subject for anyone to talk about really isn't it? but i will start by saying i respect people's beliefs no matter what religion they are.My personal beliefs are complicated because i am unsure of what i want to believe in. I do believe that people can believe in anything they want whether it be a god , a theory , a person whatever they want as long as the respect other people beliefs and don't try and force them on other people. My main problem with religion is there a minority of people who only believe in certain parts of a religion because it helps to prove there point of view. Ugh this is making no sense, If you really want to know pm me because i suck at explaining my views.
4. What is your favourite music artist and why do you like it/them? Muse. I like them because they are muse. No that is a good reason , I just really love them. Everything from the composition of the song to the lyrics , I just think they are incredible and live they are just like wow! best live band ever.
Noticeable runner ups - The Killers , Florence and The Machine
5. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Hmm that is hard. I guess my jeans because they get alot of usuage.
6. If you could hop on a plane now, where would you go?
7. Last book you read, and your opinion on it?
Apart from the children's books i have to read my nephew it was Looking For Alaska by John Green. It was amazing book , John Green is such a talented writer and i related to almost every character in the book and yeah it was just amazing book and if you haven't read it yet go read it.
8. In your opinion, what is the most gruelling sport?
To play? or to watch lol. I assume to play , uhm i hated playing cricket because i suck at it. Not nercessarily gruelling but annoying.
9. Describe your dream wedding
As it odd as it is i never really planned my dream wedding because i've never really thought i'd get married. Like i want to obviously who doesn't want to be with someone who loves them for the rest of their lives but never planned it before. To answer the question though my dream wedding would be marrying the man i love wearing a beautiful dress with the my friends and family all there smiling because they are happy for me.
10. Who is your favourite designer?
Hmm. I don't really have a favourite (how shameful to be on a fashionsite without a favourite designer.)
11. If you could have one hour of your life to do anything, without it having any impact on your present life, what would you do?
Make a difference some how.
My questions (Stole some from katelle because i am not very creative lol)
1. What is your dream job?
2. Who is your favourite musician/artist and why do you like them?
3. What is your views on religion/spirtuality.
4. What is your favourite period in history?
5. What is something that never fails to make you smile?
6. What house would you be in Hogwarts?
7. If you aren't from Australia have you ever tried Vegemite and if so what did you think of it? If you are from Australia on a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you hate our politicians.
8.If you could live in any city in the world which city would it be?
9. If you can cook what is your favourite thing to cook.
10. If you could live a character's life what character would it be? (can be movies/tv/books/your own writing)
11. What is the one thing you would change about the world?
I tag: (None of you have to do this unless you want to )