- Similar itemThis is it. The look of the season is the Marisa zip short. Wear it with the matching Lonnie cropped jacket and you will be in Stacey's favorite look. This high-waisted short with black and ruby embroidered pattern can easily be dressed up or down—just add your favorite boot and edgy top. Whether you're headed to happy hour, brunch, or a picnic, these shorts definitely won't disappoint. High waistBack zipperFeatures embroidery throughout88% polyester, 12% nylonInseam is approximately 3 1/4''
- Johnston & Murphy Adaline Bootie (Black Italian Kid Suede/Black Italian Metallic Printed Suede) Women's Lace-up BootsSimilar itemAdd a touch of old world charm to your new world wardrobe in these striking Johnston Murphy Adaline Booties. Burnished Italian leather upper with textured details. Front lace up and back zip closure. Pinked edges and double top-stitching. Stitch-and-turn seaming keeps the lines sleek with no visible stitching. Dyed-to-match waxed-cotton laces. Smooth leather lining. Leather covered padded footbed. Stacked heel. Leather sole with rubber inset for durability. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 2 3 4 in Weight: 14.8 oz Shaft: 8 in Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Marled by Reunited Clothing ribbed sweater. Wide bateau neckline. Long dolman sleeves. Blouson silhouette. Ribbed hem. Cashmere. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemPlum & Bow Rosa Floral Scarf Tapestry Pretty folk-inspired tapestry made from soft cotton and designed exclusively for Urban Outfitters as part of the Plum & Bow collection. Finished with tassel fringe on 2 sides. Perfect to top off a couch or bed, or hang it on a wall as an accent feature. Only at UO!Content + Care- Cotton- Machine wash- Imported Size- Dimensions: 84"l x 72"w.
- Similar itemParade your pins in a pair of shorts. A versatile day-to-night option, new season shorts aren't all about showing some leg - think mid-length culottes and borrowed-from-the-boy longline styles for a more conservative take on the cropped length. But flesh-baring styles are still big for nights out, with shouty sequin shorts statement and denim hotpants easy to wear for cool-casual evenings. Dress down embellished designs with a slogan tee for added edge. Aqua
- Similar itemComfortable wool sweater with upbeat floral embroidery. Ribbed boatneck . Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Pullover style . Ribbed hem . About 27" from shoulder to hem . Wool/acrylic. Machine wash. Imported . Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size Small.. - Wool Burnout Dot Sweater
- Magenta and orange appear like a mirage on the beige horizon that colors this extraordinary jamdani shawl from India. Designed by Sarita the luxurious wrap is hand-woven on a two-shaft pit loom with mulberry silk on the warp and hand-spun matka silk for the weft. The word jamdani is of Persian origin jam meaning flower and dani meaning vase. The earliest mention of this type of weave comes from the 3rd century BC when it was known to Arab Chinese and Italian travelers and traders. Regarded as the most artistic textile of Bangladesh jamdani is rich in motifs - akin to tapestry work.
- The Pascal 8-Eye Boot by Dr. Martens is a totally modern boot with a touch of classic style that will match your laid-back look. Part of the Core Collection. Durable leather upper with a smooth finish. Eight white eyelet lace-up closure provides a secure and snug fit. Heel loop for an easy on and off. Goodyear welted construction provides durability with an upper and sole that are heat-sealed and sewn together. C2S outsole is Dr.Martens' original air-cushioned sole. Outsole is oil- and fat-resistant. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1 4 in Weight: 1 lb 11 oz Shaft: 7 in Platform Height: 1 2 in Product measurements were taken using size UK 11 (US Men's 12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. (Docs, Martins)
- Sarita casts a spell of warm elegance with the orange crimson brown gold and black shades of this shawl. Her modern design honors the centuries-old Bengali jamdani weaving style. This spectacular wrap is woven on a pit loom with mulberry silk for the warp and hand-spun matka silk for the weft. The word jamdani is of Persian origin jam meaning flower and dani meaning vase. The earliest mention of this type of weave comes from the 3rd century BC when it was known to Arab Chinese and Italian travelers and traders. Regarded as the most artistic textile of Bangladesh jamdani is rich in motifs - akin to tapestry work.