- Similar itemTOMSCrochet Slip-On, OrangeDetailsTOMS crochet slip-on.Partial lining for airy look and feel.Pleated square toe; elastic inset on vamp.Padded leather footbed with arch support.TOMS logo on side and heel counter.Flat rubber sole.Imported.Designer About TOMS:Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
- Fade to BlueTouch Stretch Dark-Wash Skinny Jeans, IYGDetailsDark-wash denim with light whiskering.Mid rise.Five-pocket style; signature stitching on back pockets.Fitted through skinny legs.Full length.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton; machine wash.Made in USA.About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans-authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling-the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit.And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.
- Similar itemScore a glam slam with the timeless Heidi Cross Body from Vince Camuto. A polished square charm lifts up the flap closure to reveal a spacious interior and slide pocket. Carry it by the two top handles or the buckled shoulder strap. And pair it with a pencil skirt and pointed-toe flats. 9.75" W x 7.75" H x 3.75" D. Shoulder Strap: 21. Handle drop: 3.25" Zipper closure. Interior: 1 zipper pocket, 1 slip pocket.
- You know those vintage jeans you go on an all out search to find after you see them on some cool girl? Well, these are those jeans. In modern fits. With lots of attitude. They're made in LA, the capital of denim, in perfect washes with a worn in-feel that usually takes years to earn. Now you're that girl. This pair is made from soft ringspun cotton and all the details are entirely done by hand, right down to every stitch. We love the superskinny silhouette, cut with a waist-whittling high rise that's incredibly flattering. Sits above hip. Skinny through hip, thigh and leg. 30" inseam. 11 3/4" leg opening (based off size 28). Cotton/viscose/poly. Traditional 5-pocket styling. Machine wash. Import. The nature of this product may result in color transfer"we suggest laundering at home in your machine before wear.
- Similar itemA trio of glossy zips finishes a smooth leather Rebecca Minkoff bag with a glinting edge. Metal feet stud the bottom, and the zip top opens to a cheery polka dot lined interior. Leather trims the detachable chain strap. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 20oz / 0.56kg. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Height: 6.5in / 16cm Length: 9in / 23cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 22in / 56cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Heel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inch. Red patent-leather. Grosgrain trim, bow detail, round toe. Slip on. Designer color: Flamme
- Elizabeth and JamesCynnie Spotted Mini Bucket Bag, Ivory/BlackDetailsElizabeth James cheetah-spotted dyed calf hair (France) bucket bag.Golden hardware and soft leather trim.Detachable top handle; 6" drop.Crossbody/shoulder strap; 20 1/2" drop.Drawstring top cinches slouchy body.Vertical zip pocket at front.Inside, fabric lining and zip pocket.9"H x 9"W x 5"D; bag weighs 1lb. 7oz."Cynnie" is imported.Designer About Elizabeth and James:Elizabeth and James brings a designer sensibility to the contemporary customer. Seeking to narrow the gap between designer and contemporary clothing, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen are co-designers of this fashion label. Inspired by the mix of uptown and downtown, masculine and feminine, and casual and dressy, the Elizabeth and James collection is unique in the mixture of androgynous menswear-inspired blazers and shirts with delicate mini-dresses, feminine detailing, sequins, and unusual fabrics. Look to Elizabeth and James for fashion-forward styles made effortless.
- Similar item7 For All MankindRoxanne Skinny Jeans, Marine SkiesDetailsRoxanne cut in marine skies wash.Mid 7.5" rise; 34" inseam.Skinny legs; 12" openings; rolled cuffs.Five-pocket style; signature squiggle stitching on back pockets.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash.Made in USA.Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemAfter slipping into a lace dress and adding a gold statement necklace, you step into these genuine-leather flats. Etched with slim lines in a geometric pattern on the pointed toes and counter, these coral dOrsay slip-ons are a fine foundation for your most-loved looks. Watch your wardrobe go from basic to brilliant with these sweet flats! Grounded in Glam Flat in Coral embellished with Cutout for Daytime Party, Work occasions.