8 days until graduation. And I think I'm going back to BK for work :/
But I have a supremely interesting tag from @gingerandjazz
rule 1: always post the rules.
rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
rule 3: tag 11 new people
1. tell me your life story in ten words or less (my favorite icebreaker at a party full of people i don't know)
Happy outdoors child. Awkward intelligent adolescent. Haven't done much since.
2. if you could only eat one particular kind of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have only had Korean food once, but I remember it being the best thing in the world, ever
3. if you were to wake up tomorrow in a place completely different from where you are, where would you hope to find yourself?
In a small clean house with lots of windows somewhere warm and green
4. if you could live in the world of any book, what would it be?
I need two answers for this. Fantasy would be Harrry Potter, always , but realistic fiction would be Girl by Blake Nelson
5. what is the sound of a. heartbreak, b. euphoria, and c. desire?
a. a hand sliding out of hold
b. warm rain sliding down the walls of a house
c. a shirt sliding over a stomach
6. in what way(s) do you feel you are holding yourself back from achieving your greatest ambition?
Refusing to put it first. Writing is always something I will do when I'm older and I'm better at it and I have more time. But the older I get, the less time I have, and the less ideas
7. what is the most oddly poetic thing you have experienced in the past few months?
I was working in the drive through at BK with a long line of entitled customers, when this big hawk I'd been seeing around the neighborhood swooped down low and circled the drive through. Most of the people in the cars didn't even see it because they were so focused on making sure didn't dare mess up their food orders. I couldn't help thinking "that's how Nature hunts for food. And you won't get out of your car or prepare your own prepackaged meat.
8. what does your ideal home look like?
it's very small and manageable, with white walls and old wood floor and windows. It's full of art and books and clothes and plants, and situated in the middle of the desert.
9. what keeps you awake at night?
All of the small pointless things that I have to do because they are the only way I know how to get into college and do the bigger things
10. what is your most visceral childhood memory?
I actually remember a lot from my childhood. One that comes to mind is when my dad called on the phone pretending to be Santa Clause because neither he or my mother knew that I was terrified of Santa. I screamed and started bawling.
11. what do you see being your contribution to the human race?
If you asked me before, I would have said writing a great novel. But wonder now if I would be satisfied with that and whether I need to confront people more directley againnst the entitled destruction of resources and economy we're part of.
1. In what way does you favorite color influence your life?
2. What do you eat for breakfast?
3. Name one recent dissapointment.
4. You are on Polyvore, a fashion website. Do you spend a lot of money on clothes?
5. What taught you to love or to hate reading?
6. If you had a lot of money, what wouldn't you buy.
7. What are your favorite baby names? Do you want children?
8. ( I stole this one from gingerandjazz) 6. in what way(s) do you feel you are holding yourself back from achieving your greatest ambition?
9. What was your most badas* moment so far?
10. What was you favorite outfit this month?
11. What sound makes you feel safe?
@xxalexx, @pure-emotion-by-violetta @florapin @boiled-sweet-apple @kelly-m-o @dutchessofprunes @cosmic-escape @jasmine @im-hopeless-but-hoping @heartshapedbox @wigglytuff