- We Didn't Know. A little bit snarky, a lot of sass--what's not to love about this cheeky There Were Rules Throw Pillow from Alexandra Ferguson? Bright turquoise text pops against a deep charcoal background, and the gray makes the There Were Rules Throw Pillow easy to mix with various styles of decor. Like all innovative products from Alexandra Ferguson, this There Were Rules pillow is made in America with felt that is created from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles and has a nylon zipper closure. Fun, functional and eco-friendly? We're down with that.
Made in the USA
Eco-friendly cover is made from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles
Includes recycled polyester fill insert
Ships in 1-2 weeks
The There Were Rules Throw Pillow by Alexandra Ferguson is part of the Naughty Naught Collection
- Wise beyond his years, this reclaimed metal owl sculpture knows it's better to reuse than waste material. His recycled construction out of steel drums is proof that such an action is a beautiful thing. Handcrafted, this piece varies with its material in color and pattern, but one thing remains constant. It never fails to delight. Handcrafted in reclaimed metal each piece may vary Handcrafted in reclaimed metal, each piece may vary slightly in color and pattern. 9" high. 4" wide. 2" deep.
- For the ideal addition to your home that displays the patriot in you, make the Recycled Boat Union Jack 3 Drawer High Dresser the latest addition to your room interior.. A striking piece for any home, this set of drawers is finished with Union Jack detailing on each drawer of the product. Effortlessly teaming practicality with a hint of retro style, this will make a fantastic addition to any home interior.. Mix and match products form the Houseology Industrial collection to inject character into the home and add an individual touch to the property.. Each piece from this collection is made from recycled boat wood, making them all unique items from the Houseology Industrial collection.. The original mix of colours and textures make these pieces exciting additions to modern interiors, while the steel accents of the upcycled furniture support this.
- Bring a bright touch of wanderlust to your home with this beautiful handmade ottoman. Made from upcycled remnant fabric, the eye-catching patchwork of patterns is unified by traditional kantha stitching. Use as a foot rest with your favorite comfy chair, a side table with a tray of drinks, or extra seating for your next gathering. Handmade in India. Due to the recycled and handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary. Made from: reclaimed fabric. Measurements: 17" L x 17" W x 17" H.
- For a truly unique feature in your home interior, the Recycled Boat Open Shelves High Dresser from the Houseology Industrial Collection offers this and more.. More than an ordinary set of shelves, this piece will inject character to the home and enhance the space that surrounds them in your interior.. Featuring generous storage space and quirky shelf detail, this piece is as practical an addition to the home as it is a stylish one.. Each piece from this collection is made from recycled boat wood, making them all unique items from the Houseology Industrial collection.. The original mix of colours and textures make these pieces exciting additions to modern interiors, while the steel accents of the upcycled furniture support this.
- A high stool for occasional use, handcrafted in recycled aluminum with a black leather seat. This piece was crafted in Europe. Sold Individually
- Art and functionality fuse in this upcycled chest. Made from refurbished materials and supplies from old factories and warehouses, its metal surface features a beautiful natural patina in a contemporary pop of red. With 15 removable drawers and a cool, urban appeal, its a perfect storage unit for the home office, living room, or bedroom. Featured online and at our Bronx and Hackensack locations.
- A showcase armchair for the latest advancement in fabrication! This chair is entirely produced from multicolor plastic material and moulded using a rotational technique. The material is recycled to underline Cappellini's focus on the theme of conserving raw materials for future generations. The internal part of the seat is colored white. Features: Internal surface of the seat is white. Manufactured from multi-colored recycled plastic material with rotational technology. Product Details: Chair Design: Side chair. Removable Seat Cushion: No. Style: Modern. Assembly Required: No. Dimensions: Overall: 28.25" H x 21.75" W x 34.25" D.
- The Upcycle Ottoman is upholstered using a supply of surplus jute bags previously used to transport organic coffee beans. The durable bags, which would otherwise be thrown away, have been repurposed to make an original accent piece. The jute features grap
- Eco weave. One-of-a-kind one-seater squares up a colorful story. Strips of recycled cotton/polyester are handwoven into a chunky, organic weave, creating a spontaneous spectrum of color that's unique to each pouf. Densely filled cube doubles as an ottoman or extra seat. Add a tray for a portable side/snack table that serves small bites. Details and Dimensions: Square recycled rag pouf. 15"Wx15"Dx15"H. Handwoven pouf. Shell: Recycled cotton/polyester. Lining: 100% Cotton. Polystyrene bead fill. Can be used as a seat or ottoman. Due to handwoven technique, and recycled materials, each is unique. Spot clean. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 15" Depth: 15" Height: 15"
- This listing has been automatically translated from Italian. View the original Italian version. You're viewing this listing in its original language. Need help with translation? Switch back to English. this is a dresser. But who says you have to use it as one? In your living room the green damask could shake things up and in your entryway, its bright color will enliven even the darkest area. dresser covered with green damask textile wallpaper, finished with several coats of transparent varnish and embellished with crystal teardrop pendant used for handles. dimensions: 81, 5x54x124, 5 cm (32 "x49" x21, 25 ") approximately. Planned and carried out by OBGETTI PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING COST LISTED IS AN ESTIMATE ONLY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON LOCATION AND ASSOCIATED FEES, PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR ZIP CODE FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE
- Colorful recycled tints give a great look to this reclaimed wood side table. This hand-made reclaimed wood and raw metal side table features traces of recycled tints on its top and bottom shelf.
- Made of reclaimed red wine-stained wine barrel staves on a steel base, this bench gives new meaning to the term “vintage furniture.” The staves are upcycled from French-made oak barrels retired by California wineries, retaining the rich patina of their past lives. The inherent curves of the staves provide the perfect arc for the seat and back of this inviting two-seater. It makes a warm, welcoming bench for a covered porch, foyer or bar—a relaxing spot to sit and sip your favorite wine. Made in New Jersey. Made from: steel, reclaimed oak wood. Measurements: 36" L x 34" H; Seat height: 20" H from ground.
- Unique metal-frame chair updated exclusively for Urban Outfitters. The vintage base is upcycled with modern cushions handmade with vintage canvas. Each handmade Urban Renewal piece is totally unique we only have one available and it can only be purchased by a single customer!
- Crafted by hand, the Upcycle ottoman is a burst of graphic text and rich texture produced in a way that supports local economies and ethical repurposing. Once used to hold coffee, the burlap material offers a neutral hue that anchors any color scheme.