- People also likedStay current and clean with this Read All About It apron from Little Nell. Featuring newspaper prints, union jacks and polka dot patterns, this bold and bright apron will be sure to stop spills and turn heads simultaneously. With red polka dot ties, this apron is easy to fasten as well as easy to wash. Turn on the radio, make a nice cup of tea and get baking with the Read All About It apron and its nod to the ‘Keep Calm’ bridge of bygone days.Key features: * Retro apron * Material: 100% canvas cotton * Newspaper design * Blue and red polka dot * Machine wash at 40°C reduced or hand wash
- People also likedA seasoned outdoor chef attempts to prepare for all external variables. But it's an impossible feat. The prep tray overflows with spatulas, BBQ forks, tongs, brushes, thermometers, spices, plates, and of course, beer. A chef's space is an overcrowded one, to say the least, but every tool is essential to the mission. They were dark times; summer afternoons littered with burnt meats and overly charred vegetables. Standing at a grill fixated on cooking -- on creating! -- was an impossible task. Brought to you by ThinkGeek.
- People also likedHandcrafted in the elizabethW studio in San Francisco, each form-fitting, hostess apron is machine-washable, with two waist pockets, flirtatious flounces, and adjusts at the neck and the waist, so one size fits most.
- People also likedCotton. Machine wash. 34""L, 30""W. 32"" ties. Imported.
Dr. Seuss in the Kitchen Delilah Apron, Merry Grinchmas
Amazon.com: Dr. Seuss in the Kitchen Delilah Apron, Merry Grinchmas: Home & Kitchen
- Like it to get in stock alerts