- Similar itemSkinny Twill Cargo Pants, Combat Green Details Current/Elliot washed stretch twill skinny cargo pants. Approx. 7 1/2" front rise; 31 1/2" inseam. Skinny legs with cargo pockets; 12" leg opening. Panels down inseam. Distressed details. Five-pocket style; clean back button-flap pockets. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA of Italian material.
- Similar itemComposition: 55% Cotton, 25% Viscose, 20% Polyamide, Silk. Details: crêpe, lace, solid color, deep neckline, sleeveless, beaded detailing, rhinestone detailing, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets.
- Similar itemA practical approach to fashion, the Victoria boots by J Shoes make the perfect addition to you casual wardrobe. Sourcing materials from around the world, these boots are crafted using the finest soft leather. For optimum comfort these women's boots are cut with a slight curve to comfortably sit at the mid-calf. Offering the perfect blend of comfort and quality the brand add a stylish touch in the form of the buckle and lace. Continue the laid back look with skinny jeans , layered knitwear and a warm gilet to create a the comfortable autumn ensemble. Jules B proudly presents the J Shoes Sale. J Shoes G800 VICTORIA CALF BOOT2826 sale. Details Victoria mid calf boots. Slip on. Adjustable outer buckle strap. Decorative leather tipped laces. Engraved logo to outer heel. Rubber sole. Genuine leather. Upper: Leather , Lining: Textile and Other Materials, Outer Sole: Other Materials. Size & Fit: Heel measures 0.75inch / 2cm. UK sizing. True to size.
- Similar itemKick it up a notch in the bed:Stu Saphire pull-on boot. This rugged women's mid-calf boot sports a distressed leather upper for retro-inspired style. A lightly cushioned footbed gives feet supportive comfort, while a leather and rubber sole lend durable wear and dependable traction to the bed:Stu Saphire casual boot.
- Similar itemBlue cotton denim corset from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Vintage featuring a sleeveless design, a scoop neck, a rear zip fastening and a cropped design with a curved detail at the front hem. From SS 1998. Please note that this is an unworn archive piece. However it is not new and therefore may have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemDesigned with a skinny silhouette, this napped stretch-suede pant is subtly distressed to give it a rustic yet sleek look. Sits at the natural waist. Zip fly. Signature shank closure. Belted waist. Five-pocket styling. Slim fit. 30" inseam. Face: 100% leather. Interior: 97% cotton; 3% elastane. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack leather. Lightly boned cups, fully lined. Hook fastenings through front. 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 93% silk, 7% Lycra. Specialist clean
- Similar itemSkinny-fitting pant made from leather that is bonded to stretch cotton and designed with a dark wash. Washed and distressed to give it a vintage look. Skinny-leg silhouette. Sits at the natural waist. Zip fly with our signature shank closure. Five-pocket styling with rivets at the front points of wear. Selvedge denim coin pocket with an embroidered "RRL" logo at the right hip. Topstitched detailing at the knee. 33" inseam. Shell: 100% leather. Interior: 95% cotton; 5% lycra. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemAquazzuraCarly Suede Fringe Mid-Calf Boot, SmokeDetailsAquazzura suede fringe boot. 7 1/2"H mid-calf shaft. 4" covered heel. Almond toe. Lace-up front with golden aglets. Tonal whipstitched details. Leather lining and sole. "Carly" is made in Italy. Designer About Aquazzura:Colombian-born, Florence-based designer Edgardo Osorio introduced the footwear line Aquazzura (from the Italian words "acqua azzurra," or blue water) to the world after a ten-year stint at luxury houses Salvatore Ferragamo, Rene Caovilla, and Roberto Cavalli. Aiming to fill a gap in the market, Osorio combines the best Italian materials with an entry-level luxury price point. The sophisticated, alluring shoes have instantaneously found a foothold with the fashionable elite by gracing the likes of editors and socialites, and becoming a staple at New York Fashion Week.